2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6)
This topic is about Murder on Marble Row
Murder on Marble Row > Question M

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
For a time, it looked like Lewis Reed was the prime suspect in Snowberger’s murder. Were you rooting for him?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments I did not think Reed killed anyone. He did not seem to be much of a fighter....

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I was hoping it wasn't Reed for the daughter's sake (whose name is eluding me at the moment).

Her name is Alberta and I was rooting for these two, also. She needed some light in her life for a change.

Phrynne | 605 comments Same! I wanted the best for Alberta and the baby and that meant marrying Reed!

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments Very early in the book I suspected Reed, but changed my mind soon after that. I didn't want him to be the killer. I liked him and Alberta together.

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments It seems everyone was rooting for this couple :)

Yeah, seems like:)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Jonetta wrote: "Her name is Alberta and I was rooting for these two, also. She needed some light in her life for a change."

I agree. I was hoping it wasn't him also. I know Creighton would have provided for her and the baby because they looked like they genuinely loved each other unlike the rest of the Van Dykes but I like the way this all worked out so Alberta and Reed could be together.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Alberta and Reed were so sweet together. I really didn't want him to be the culprit although I would have understood it if he had been.