2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6)
This topic is about Murder on Marble Row
Murder on Marble Row > Question J

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Who topped your list of suspects and why?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments I was in no way sure, but I suspected the younger son, Tad, could have killed both older men because of his infatuation with Lilly.

Tad topped my list from the beginning but then when it seemed as if Van Dyke may have accidentally killed himself, I wavered. But, he was my #1 suspect for Snowberger’s death. I didn’t want it to be Reed so I decided to not go there:)

Phrynne | 605 comments I suspected Tad the most but at the same time it was a bit too obvious so I was always looking for someone else.

Yeah, that bothered me, too, Phrynne.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments Very early in the book I suspected Reed especially when someone mentioned that he knew a lot about electricity. I thought Tad was too obvious. Too many signs were pointing at him. When the coroner mentioned the wire in Van Dyke's hand, I assumed he blew himself up.

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments At the top of my list was Van dyke himself, with Snowberger second. After the second murder, my #1 suspect was Tad. Like Jonetta, I guess I really didn't want it to be Reed ;)

You were good, Giulia!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Van Dyke was always my suspect for his own death and I suspected Reed killed Snowberger. I also didn't want it to be Reed but thought he might had done it anyway until the "secret" stairway was revealed. Then I knew it was Tad.