2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6)
This topic is about Murder on Marble Row
Murder on Marble Row > Question B

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Felix Decker was behind Roosevelt’s request for Frank. What do you think is going on with Felix? He seems aware that Frank is in love with Sarah so is he trying to get to know him or something else?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments Felix is a mystery to me, at this point. Does he want to keep Frank close as a potential enemy? Did he have Sarah's husband killed, or was Frank misled by the witness, Danny?

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I think Felix, like Elizabeth, is trying to take Frank's measure. Elizabeth implied it was a test of sorts. I don't know if Felix is trying to gauge how honorable Frank is or if he's open to bribes, etc., or if it's really just all about how worthy he is to be associated with Sarah.

I thought all of these points. Right now, I believe he knows his daughter and her feelings for Frank. He wants to know who he is at this stage. “Taking his measure” seems to sum it up.

Phrynne | 605 comments I agree Jonetta. And I wonder if he really will end up being responsible for Sarah’s husbands death or if something else is going on there.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I agree. Felix probably wants to know if Frank is worthy if his daughter. He wants to know if he is a cop that will only work if bribed to do so.

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments Yep, definitely taking Frank's measure.
At this point, I don't think he's directly responsible for Tom's death. He may have had something to do with the culprit's motive but I really cannot see him being the murderer.

I don’t think he’s responsible for Tom’s death, either...maybe:)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I also don't think Decker killed Tom, but he knows something about why Tom was killed. The hints that Tom might not have been the man Sarah thought he was are very intriguing.