What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered, #1)
This topic is about My Commander
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Urban Fantasy/Bit Lit? shifters, vampires, witches (magicians?), 1 book/1 couple. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Motokoswan (new)

Motokoswan | 2 comments I remember the first book is about some kind of alpha (or is it some kind of royalty?) shifter and an human girl who is hyper active.

The supernaturals live hiding, but not in plain sigh, but surrounded by what I think is somme kind of invisible wall?

SPOILERS:

I don't remember how the girl gets in contact with the shifter, but he knows she's his mate (or whatever term the author used) and kinda kidnapped her? At one point she freaked out and hit him with something big and she fled.

I remember the guy's parents ar involved in the story. I think at one point the girl get a butler ... wasn't he japanese ?

I think the girl get pregnant, but I don't remember if it's in this book.

All the books are about the 3 "races" (I don't know what word to use, my first language isn't english): the shifters, the vampires and some kind of witch/magicians? Each "race" has a country and they are in some kind of treaty.

I don't remembrer when I read it, but it was more thant 2 years ago and there was more than one book out. I remember at least 3 female leads (one who is the adoptive daughter of the vampire king).

Pilar España | 143 comments I think you are talking about Alanea Alder books.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments My Commander is first in Alanea Alder series mary suggests

message 4: by Motokoswan (new)

Motokoswan | 2 comments Mary wrote: "I think you are talking about Alanea Alder books."

Right ! That's the one ! Thank you !

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Commander (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alanea Alder (other topics)