The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

Books that are REALLY similar to this. Like for real

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sherman Tay Can anyone recommend books such as this where there's romance and disabilities? I have a disability too which makes me become able understand their point of view. I like how they overcome their obstacles and love each other no matter what obstacles that may come, which are the medical disabilities that they face. So could someone recommend me books with romance and medical disabilities? It doesn't need to be like terminal illness or anything. Even stories where the guy/girl has suicidal depression, and the other guy/girl helps with his/her depression is welcome too! But i really like very emotional/depressing stories.. So stories that are really really sad are a bonus. Thank you in advance!

Joelle There is all the bright places(I loveeed this btw), made you up(has disabilities "mental illness")and there is say what you will but I haven't read it yet it was a rec and there is the one memory of flora banks "mental illness"

Melinda The F-It List! Just read it... I rate it a 3.8 lol. Fairly entertaining.

message 4: by Fieke (new) - added it

Fieke You might like me before you than, if you haven't read or watched it yet. I don't want to tell you to much about it ('cause spoilers) but it's about a girl who loses her job and then goes working with a man who's disabled. (If you haven't read or seen it yet I recommend not watching the trailer of the movie before because it gives away a lot about the plot.)

Anonymus Reader Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Sarah.H.L "Everything everything" is simular in many ways.

Caley Wallace If I stay is pretty good. It isn’t about people with disabilities but the main character is in an accident and she is on the verge of life or death and she has to choose. It’s really good. I’d rate it about a 4.

Aimee Mitchell The perks of being a wallflower is so good

Xandy Chwa The Longest Ride as well ;)

nehaaa Joelle wrote: "There is all the bright places(I loveeed this btw), made you up(has disabilities "mental illness")and there is say what you will but I haven't read it yet it was a rec and there is the one memory o..."

that book is amazing.

Madyson If I stay by:Gayle Forman! Its about a teenage girl who has a boyfriend and they do everything together and one day there is a snow day at there school so she and her family not boyfriend though, are driving somewhere and they crash and its all up to her whether she stays (lives) or doesn't (die) I didn't want to give too too much detail since it would take away from how good/amazing the book is it truly makes your heart cry