Devon Book Club discussion

YouTube Channel > Author Interviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3133 comments Mod
Hi Everyone
In a new development I am going to start to build a library of video interviews with writers.

These will be published via a link to a playlist on You Tube.

message 2: by Ian (last edited Jun 02, 2018 05:30AM) (new)

Ian | 3133 comments Mod
The first is with Hazel Manuel who's new book Undressing Stone) is one of our current Giveaways and can be found here.

I thoroughly enjoyed chatting to Hazel - about her life and books; about place as a character in books, about sensuality - of people, of weather and environment; about reading and literature and their impact on our lives; women's prisons and much more.

I hope you enjoy watching it - I'd love your feedback and also I'd like to build a library of interviews with other writers so please do let me know if you'd like to join me in a video conversation.

https://youtu.be/iDDEtKSgg0E

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Meyer (docrichie) | 16 comments Hi all,
There is a video of an interview done over Christmas in which I talk to the actress Emma Powell about my book 'The Fate of the Badger'.

It was originally published in 1986 by (the late-lamented) Batsford and republished 30 years later by Fire-raven Writing in facsimile form because in all that time nothing had changed except the slaughter of many thousands more badgers. There is some new material, a new Foreword by Dr Chris Cheeseman and a new chapter: 'The Making of a Myth'.

The interview can be seen here https://youtu.be/ueSD4HTd3yQ or via my website www.richardmeyer.co.uk or the publisher's www.fire-raven.co.uk. All comments welcome!

message 4: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3133 comments Mod
Richard wrote: "Hi all,
There is a video of an interview done over Christmas in which I talk to the actress Emma Powell about my book 'The Fate of the Badger'.

It was originally published in 1986 by (the late-l..."

Thanks Richard - will have a look when I get a moment