Addicted to YA discussion

Any Questions? > A book I can't remember!! HELP! HELP! HELP!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crazybeing (new)

Crazybeing (radhikareads) | 11 comments Hello everyone!
I need some help in remembering a paranormal romance series I read sometime ago, can't remember the name of the series or the author. More than 3 parts of the series have been released, it is an amazing read full of heroes with extraordinary abilities, bad witches and deadly vampires, a committee of gods based on the concept of Earth's 5 elements, and has a character named Dominic. In one of the parts, anorexia has been discussed as well. If anyone knows or remembers reading something like that, kindly let me know. Thank you so much. 😊

message 2: by Crazybeing (new)

Crazybeing (radhikareads) | 11 comments Some other details:
In one part of the series, the leader of the heroes gets united with the woman he loves. He was tortured by a powerful witch in the past and he overcomes his past fears to be with his loved one. The heroes also have animals tattooed on them, they need to keep them in control though. These tattoos can come alive and move around their bodies when not controlled. The leader, for example, has a snake tattoo on his shoulder I guess. Then, in one part, one of the heroes conquers an evil scientist who was experimenting on their kind and had previously killed one of their members, he also rescues a girl from there, turns out she was the daughter of the leader hero and has special powers as well. Then there is this character named Dominic who falls in love with a witch who drinks vampire blood and then turns into a vampire as well, I haven't read their story yet.

message 3: by Crazybeing (new)

Crazybeing (radhikareads) | 11 comments Hey Hannah, yes I've already posted it there. 😄

message 4: by AnnaNeverLands (new)

AnnaNeverLands | 76 comments Crazybeing wrote: "Some other details:
In one part of the series, the leader of the heroes gets united with the woman he loves. He was tortured by a powerful witch in the past and he overcomes his past fears to be w..."

did you end up finding the name??