Tudor History Lovers discussion

Group Reads > Nominations Open - Group Read for July 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 1979 comments What book about the Tudors or Tudor England would you like to have as our Group Read in June 2018?

If it's in a series, can it be easily read as a stand-alone? If not, you might want to nominate the first book in the series, or the most recent book in it the group has not read together.

Can't remember what we've already read as a group? (Sometimes I can't, either.) There's a "group-reads" shelf on the group's Bookshelf.

Two nominations to a person, please.

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (creativecountry0407gmailcom) | 107 comments I will nominate La Reine Blanche Mary Tudor, a Life in Letters by Sarah Bryson and To Hold the Crown (Tudor Saga #1) by Jean Plaidy .

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 1 comments I nominate Elizabeth I by Anne Somerset and Anne Boleyn: Adultery, Heresy, Desire by Amy Licence.

message 4: by Kathryne (new)

Kathryne The Boleyn Bride by Brandy Purdy

Margaret Poole the Countess in the Tower by Susan Higganbotham

Comes out in paperback on July 1

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Cazeneuve | 23 comments I nominate Arbella: England's Lost Queen by Sarah Gristwood and The Sisters of Henry VIII by Maria Perry. Thanks.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 1979 comments Whoops - a day late I'm closing nominations and opening the poll.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 1979 comments If the voting closed now (which it doesn't), the winner would be Arbella: England's Lost Queen by Sarah Gristwood.