Book of The Month discussion

Calypso
This topic is about Calypso
2018 > Calypso

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanessa (thehispanicbookworm) | 314 comments The one-and-only David Sedaris's latest collection may be his most poignant, hilarious, and sharp-eyed yet.

Kate (katemignone) | 7 comments I chose this one! Also, hi all! I’m new here and excited to meet some like-minded book friends! :-)

Vanessa (thehispanicbookworm) | 314 comments Kate wrote: "I chose this one! Also, hi all! I’m new here and excited to meet some like-minded book friends! :-)"

Welcome to the group Kate! Great minds think alike, I also chose this book! :)

message 4: by Vivi (new)

Vivi (vivi91) | 18 comments I'm stuck between this one and Calypso...I might get both.

message 5: by Vivi (new)

Vivi (vivi91) | 18 comments ...I meant this one and The Kiss Quotient. LOL

Kate (katemignone) | 7 comments Those are the 2 I was stuck between as well!!! Haha

message 7: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 18 comments I had already purchased this one since I love David Sedaris' writing. I wasn't interested in any of the others so I skipped this month. But I will be reading this one!

Kate (katemignone) | 7 comments Thoughts on this one? This was my first Sedaris read

Vanessa (thehispanicbookworm) | 314 comments Kate wrote: "Thoughts on this one? This was my first Sedaris read"

I just really started reading this one. My sister got married so her wedding got in the way. This is my first Sedaris read as well and some of the comments I have read talk about this book not being a good idea as a first read. I'm on page 70...ish. I'm hoping to be finished with it soon.

Patrice (itspatrice) | 19 comments Not a BOTM pick for me, I read it as a library loan...but my first Sedaris read, and I honestly loved it. Cover to cover, it was funny it was touching, it was sarcastic as all get out...lol...I plan to read other Sedaris books. :)