Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

SciFi / Fantasy > New fantasy released

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 29 comments Amazon has a fantasy story and from today to June 4th will be free. It's called Sorceress Chronicles Book 1: Time of the Sorceress.

It's about a young woman who discovers she has magic powers. By that, she's the first Sorceress in sixty years when the last Sorceress was killed.

Now Niema with a group of companions must travel so Niema could complete an ancient prophecy.

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (skavansieur) I've just checked it out but it says it's $11.34? It sounds interesting and I'd love to give it a review on my blog!

message 3: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 29 comments The free part is on eBook. Haven't figured out how to make the print for a while. Still trying though

message 4: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 29 comments Kind of new to this self publishing through amazon.

message 5: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (skavansieur) It's totally alright! It's my first time using Amazon so I'm not sure it works.

message 6: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 29 comments Before amazon took over create space, I had plenty of help. My first ever print book was published through them. Shame really with amazon doing that. Anyway I think buying stuff from amazon is easier than trying to self pub a print book. *sighs*

message 7: by Jethro (new)

Jethro Punter | 9 comments I have downloaded the ebook and will definitely give it a go - thanks. I feel your pain with the self publishing (especially print)!

message 8: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 29 comments Thanks...and enjoy.