You MUST Love YA To Be Here discussion

Book Crushes

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Who are your favorite book crushes?? Who do you fangirl over when his/her name appears on the page?

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Jul 30, 2014 05:28PM) (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Definitely Jem (view spoiler), Park, Sam Cortland, Chaol and Four!!

message 3: by Fari (new)

Fari  (nothingbetterthanbooks) James Herondale, Will Herondale and Jace Herondale (can we jave a hand for the Heorndale Boyz?) Sam Cortland, Chaol Westfall (view spoiler) <--TMI spoiler, kind of

Aaron Warner, Adam Wilde and there's more but... I care for my fingers too much to have them go through the pain of listing ALL of my book crushes... -_-'

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissabaez) The 9 guys from the academy series, tristan( stolen songbird), ash and puck( iron daughter), cam( more than forever), adrian Ivashkov, liam( the darkest minds), noah( the raven boys)...actually these are just off the top of my head, Im quite boy-crazy!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissabaez) JERICHO BARRONS!!!!! Couldnt leave him out oh gosh and V'lane!

message 6: by Yagmur (new)

Yagmur Konuk Obviously Will Herondale, Jem, Four and... I seem to have forgotten all the books I have read error

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 133 comments Jem Carstairs and Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices
Jace Herondale and Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments
Christian Ozera from Vampire Academy
Chaol Westfall (and Dorian Havilliard, just maybe not as much) from Throne of Glass
Park from Eleanor & Park

...and probably a lot more, I just need to keep reading and adding to the list xD

message 8: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 155 comments Mod
Daemon Black from Lux, Chaol from Throne of Glass, Warner from Shatter Me, Galen from Of Poseidon, Four from Divergent, Tucker from Unearthly, Zeke from Immortal Rules, Ash from Iron Fey, Henry from The Goddess Test, Leo from Percy Jackson, and many many more!

message 9: by Prerana (new)

Prerana | 5 comments Daemon Black, Will Herondale, Jace Herondale, Jem Carstairs, Dimitri Belikov, Adrian Ivashkov, Tobias Eaton, Peeta Mellark, Gale Hawthorne, Percy Jackson, Kaidan Rowe, Raffe, Zachary Goode, etc.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Will Herondale, Jem Carstaris, Zeke from the immortal rules, Damon from vampire diaries, Gabriel from dark visions, Adrian from Bloodlines etc..

message 11: by Lily (new)

Lily There is to many to count!
However, I will always love Will Herondale, and I can't forget Will Treaty. Will's are awesome. :D
There are so many more...

message 12: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

I CAN'T believe I forgot Will Treaty in my list!

message 13: by Lily (new)

Lily I am so glad someone else knows who he is!

message 14: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

Lily The Awesome wrote: "I am so glad someone else knows who he is!"

Yeah, most people haven't read the Rangers Apprentice series, but it's awesome!!

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily Ikr!
( Except Royal Ranger. I don't like talking about that.)

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia I've heard of the series...

message 17: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

Lily The Awesome wrote: "Ikr!
( Except Royal Ranger. I don't like talking about that.)"

Yeah!! :D (I don't like talking about it too... You know why)

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily You should read it Doc. it is so funny.

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia I plan on it ;)

message 20: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

I agree: READ IT!!!!!!! ;)

message 21: by Shima (new)

Shima brooks (shimabrooks) Ky, and Alex.

message 22: by Lauryn (last edited Nov 16, 2014 12:42AM) (new)

Lauryn | 9 comments Will Herondale. Jem Carstairs. Adrian Ivashkov. Others. Lol XD
In recent reads there's also been Hudson from Let's Get Lost omg and Noah Shaw from The Evolution of Mara Dyer how could I forget. That's the second book, but the first Mara Dyer book counts too XD

UPDATE: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT DAY

message 23: by Catrin Burgess (new)

Catrin Burgess (meowtron) | 12 comments Will Herondale, Percy Jackson, Dimitri Belikov, Adrian Ivashkov, Christian Ozera, Leo Valdez, Daemon Black, Kaidan Rowe, Dorian Havilliard, Rowan Whitethorn, Aedion (Can't spell his last name), Harry Potter, Tobias Eaton, Lucas Ross, Sam Temple, Daniel Altan Wing,

message 24: by Eren (new)

Eren Will Solace, Levi what's-his-last-name from Fangirl, Aaron from The Grimm Legacy... that's all that comes to mind right now :D

message 25: by Shima (new)

Shima brooks (shimabrooks) Also Diggon from Danger Game by Julie Lawson

message 26: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 6 comments Haydan Anders from something witchy this way comes
Deamon Black from Lux Series
Dimitri Belikov from VA