Gossip Girl: The New Generation [A Roleplay] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > // plot

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (last edited May 31, 2018 10:22PM) (new)

Summer | 35 comments Mod
description

The Upper East Side, home to the rich and famous; the glamourazi's and drama queens of the world. There's no other place quite like it. It's where the rich come to work and play. Whether you live in the million dollar penthouses or the exclusive townhouses, who's prices often rival the largest of mansion.

But alas, wherever there's exquisite style and large trust funds - there's drama.
Catfights are a daily occurrence and scandals are everywhere so you better watch your back, you never know who's going to stab it.

Life for the students at the Constance Billard Academy - the most prestigious school in the country - has never been boring.

Between the underground parties, secret hookups, and social hierarchy wars, it seems these high schoolers have more life experience than the average adult. But who cares when there's no one around to spread the gossip?

Gossip Girl is always there tell you all the juiciest details.
Hooked up with your math professor for a good grade?
Slept with your best friend's boyfriend?
Got a bitch back for wearing the same dress as you to Cotillion?
You could bet it'd all be on Gossip Girl.

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.
You know you love me.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.

message 2: by Summer (last edited May 31, 2018 10:59PM) (new)

Summer | 35 comments Mod
{ PLOT }
Based around the TV show and book series, Gossip Girl. This role-play is about the upperclassmen who inhabit the Upper East Side and their high school experience, as well as a few scholarship students hailing from Brooklyn added to the mix. It is your choice who you play, be it the Queen Bee, the wannabee, or a social outcast - you are given free reign of your character.

{ SETTING }
Set in the famous Upper East Side, this role-play is centered around the most prestigious school in the country, The Constance Billard Academy.