I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Never Enough
This topic is about Never Enough
Reviews wanted > ARC READERS FOR NEW AUSSIE AUTHOR

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Clay (sarahclay) | 19 comments I've just published my first eBook on Kindle, I would love for you to read it and provide an honest review on the finished product.

The book is currently available on Kindle Unlimited, I am happy to provide a copy of the book for you to read in exchange for an Amazon and or GR review.

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 33 comments I am on KU and would like to hear more about your book and possibly reviewing!

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 99 comments Here's the link to the book on Amazon:

Never Enough https://amzn.to/2LQlyfJ

message 4: by Sarah (last edited Jun 02, 2018 02:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah Clay (sarahclay) | 19 comments Lauren wrote: "I am on KU and would like to hear more about your book and possibly reviewing!"

Hi Lauren,
Thanks so much for your response!
And thank you Kathy for posting the link!

I would love for you to check it out, if or when you get a moment!

:)

message 5: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments Hi I would be happy to read and review. mobi please mpierani@fuse.net Let me know if you still need anyone to read and review.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Lee (dinnerandamurder) | 3 comments Hmmm, I don’t want to try to offend and I say this to help. Your book blurb is just vague and doesn’t grab me or make me want to read the book. It’s so generic, it could actually describe every other romance out there. If you want readers, you have to make them drool over your blurb with an overwhelming desire to read that book. The book blurb is the most important sales opportunity you get after the cover, which I’m afraid also seems vague, which wouldn’t be such an issue if you had a gotcha blurb. The blurb has to tell us what we are seeing in the cover.

(Ducks and runs for cover)