Partnering RP discussion

Characters and Creation: > Bubble's Character Page.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you go, BubbleWaffles! I hope you don't mind I call you Bubble. If you have a problem with it, I understand and will change your thread's title. Have fun!

message 2: by bubblewaffles (last edited Jun 02, 2018 05:34AM) (new)

bubblewaffles

[Table of Contents]
[Mythical]
Emiliano Julian Castenada | 13 | Human | Complete

[Human]
name | age | status

[Sci-Fi]
name | age | status

message 3: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Name: Emiliano "Emil" Julian Castenada
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Demigod
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Powers: Charmspeak
Appearance: Emil has a mop of dark chocolate brown colored hair that goes down to about halfway down his ears and a pair of honey brown colored eyes that are always soft and warm. He has a naturally sly smile, whether he wants it to or not. He has a caramel colored complexion. He stands at around 5'3 and weighs proportional. He normally wears hoodies, sweaters and shorts.

Personality: Emil is a sweetheart. He is mostly introverted but not afraid to speak to most people. He is a creative person and is good at writing and he loves to paint as well. He can be a little flirty at times, but other times, he just might accidentally use his charm speak. He always holds in his own emotions because he hates looking weak and getting help. He loves his striped shoes and almost never parts with them. He likes to help people if they are in need or less fortunate than him.

History: Born to Aphrodite and William Castenada, who was a famous and charismatic actor at the time, he was delivered to William who named him Emil and still was sore after losing Aphrodite. Emil was always an easy kid to raise and was the happiest kid around. He was so realistic and dreamy. Then he found out about his charmspeak and would use it to help other kids, but then it got worse and he sometimes couldn't get them off his tail. He was sent to Camp Half-Blood by his father to learn how to control his powers and live in a safer place.

Family:
Father- William
Mother- Aphrodite