I AM NUMBER FOUR READALONG discussion

Shatter Me > Chapters 11-20 | Up to Page 127

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saloni (new)

Saloni (salpal77) | 62 comments Mod
About one-third of the way into the book! What do you think so far? Have any of your original impressions changed? Share share share!

message 2: by Cecily (new)

Cecily (cecilyjemila) I was really surprised when I found out that Adam was a soldier. I was also disgusted when he took over her bed, took her blanket and her pillow, and made her sleep on the floor. I was so angry with him...I had to put the book down for a little bit. I was kind of freaked out when I heard about the trash in the streets and the people dying of hunger. I was furious when Juliettte found out the Reestablishment spent money that could have been used for food was poured into decorating that building.

message 3: by Connie (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:45PM) (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 5 comments My thoughts: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (paperinksandwords) | 13 comments Mod
How do you guys think of the book so far? What did you guys think of this Dystopian world that Tahereh Mafi had created?

message 5: by Saloni (new)

Saloni (salpal77) | 62 comments Mod
I'm really liking the book so far. This whole Reestablishment business is really cool and I can't wait until they go more in depth into it. Right now I really love Adam and not so much warner, but I feel like that's gonna change because so many people love Warner. Juliette's power is really cool and it's weird that Adam can touch her. I think it might have to do with the fact that she's not scared of him or she doesn't have any ill feelings towards him