~ ѕωσя∂ αят σиℓιиє ~ discussion

Guilds > Create a Guild

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) So this is at the very beginning....Thanks! So everyone is still on the first floor?

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) WARNING! I AM MAKING A GUILD BE READY FOR A LOT OF READING!

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Gonna put off making the guild till in the morning so I can have a full head of ideas for the description.

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) [1]. Guild Name: Knights of the New Order
[2]. Guild Leader: Zander
[3]. Description: The Knights of the New Order (KotNO) are a group of people willing and able to help and protect lower leveled players. They are known for their kindness as well as their quick retaliation against anyone who kills other players for fun. They can often be found on the lower floors providing a police presence or in the back of the main force providing a rear guard. They are easily spotted by their royal type of clothing along with their knight inspired armor. Higher ranked members are awarded a chained shield that they can pin to their clothing. It is only about two inches long and an inch wide. The shield has their symbol on it. A white crystal in the center of two crossed swords.
[4]. Base / Home Floor: Head Quarters are on the first floor but they plan to have an outpost on every floor once they are cleared.

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) That'll work with their image.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You see, everyone has these amazing names for their Guilds... If i made a guild, i'd probably name it The Fluffy Crusaders because i have a terrible imagination.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 12, 2018 10:27AM) (new)

[1]. Guild Name: The Fluffy Crusaders
[2]. Guild Leader: Aria Scarlet
[3]. Description: The Fluffy Crusaders is generally a friendly group. Anyone can join, strong or weak. Their symbol is a black bunny, which they have pinned to their clothes. The Guild Leader's symbol is a scarlet one eyed bunny, and her second in command (Her sister) has a navy blue one eyed bunny stamped on their hands. The higher level member's symbols are Pink. The Fluffy Crusaders often help others and do not tolerate player killers. This Guild's top Goal is to reach the top floor so everyone can get out of this death game. There's not much left to say about this group except that they are mainly known for their recklessness and loyalty. They are a free spirited group that does whatever they want. (Much like Fairytail!)
[4]. Base / Home Floor: They will have Their Headquarters on the 13th floor. (Eventually) Right now the guild is still new.