Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Time Is Irreverent
This topic is about Time Is Irreverent
Awards > Separation issue

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marty (last edited May 30, 2018 12:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments Hi:

On May 12th, a librarian separated books for me. Unfortunately there is still an issue an issue under "Time Is Irreverent" there is a literary awards section:

USA Best Book Award, National Indie Excellence Awards for Travel Essay (2007), Green Book Festival Award for Animals (2009), IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards for Travel-Essay (2007)

Those awards actually belong to my first book, "Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents." Can you please move them to the proper book? I can't figure out how to do it on my side.

Marty Essen

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Please remove the librarians name from your post.

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments Name removed, although I don't understand why.

message 4: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited May 31, 2018 08:46AM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7153 comments That will happen when separating, as the work data moves with the default edition. Should you require a separation in the future for any reason, feel free to post again. Moved these.

When did Time Is Irreverent win the USA Book Award? It doesn't have a date/category and I can fix that for you if you will provide a link to the award website.

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments Elizabeth: "Time Is Irreverent" is a new book and hasn't had a chance to win any book awards yet. The book awards are to go with my first book, "Cool Creatures Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents." That's what I am requesting to have fixed.

Marty Essen

message 6: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited May 31, 2018 09:05AM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7153 comments Sorry, Marty. I saw only the two awards I moved. Must still be a bit early here.

If you can link to the award website for the USA book awards I can get that fixed. Otherwise, it will go the way of the dodo.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7153 comments Nevermind, I found a pdf, downloaded it, and added to your Cool Creatures book.