Friends of Snuggly Books discussion

Classic Authors in English > Count Stenbock

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Snuggly (new)

Snuggly Books | 152 comments Mod
Post anything related to the work of Eric, Count Stenbock.

message 3: by Patrick.G.P (new)

Patrick.G.P (patrickgp) | 5 comments I got a mail from Strange Attractor a couple of days ago that said they're working hard on it and hopes to have copies in hand by the end of July.

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 44 comments Patrick.G.P wrote: "I got a mail from Strange Attractor a couple of days ago that said they're working hard on it and hopes to have copies in hand by the end of July."

I preordered mine a few months ago -- looking forward to it.

message 5: by Ross (new)

Ross Scott-Buccleuch | 27 comments Mod
They'll be working even harder on it now!

message 6: by Snuggly (new)

Our reissued of "Studies of Death" is out on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Studies-Death-...

It will also be part of our next bundle offered in a week. Amazon has no image though.

message 8: by Snuggly (new)

How can one add our addition to the others to combine?

message 9: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Connell | 32 comments Stenbock trade war.

message 10: by Patrick.G.P (new)

Patrick.G.P (patrickgp) | 5 comments Nancy wrote: "Patrick.G.P wrote: "I got a mail from Strange Attractor a couple of days ago that said they're working hard on it and hopes to have copies in hand by the end of July."

I preordered mine a few mont..."

Me too!

message 11: by Patrick.G.P (new)

Patrick.G.P (patrickgp) | 5 comments More Stenbock cannot possibly be a bad thing.

message 12: by Justin (last edited May 30, 2018 06:56AM) (new)

Justin Isis (justinisis) | 17 comments Stanislaus Eric Stenbock was a very snuggly man who liked to curl up in corners, but he was also basically punctual for his appointments and did things fairly quickly, even before they were expected, such as dying. Diversity is certainly good and there is room for all kinds of editions but it seems certain that the Snuggly Books edition will pay tribute to Count Stenbock by dropping very quickly and also by being a book to snuggle up with. I have heard there are some special randomly-shipped copies that contain previously unavailable poems on silk platinum-dusted bookmarks as well but people will have to wait and see.

message 13: by John (new)

John Allen | 4 comments I want it.