What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA Fantasy - Girl has scars on back and hides them from everyone only to have her scars discovered by a male character who needs to clean her wounds

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deb (new)

Deb (debhreads) YA Fantasy book 2011-2015.
About a girl who has scarring on her back from years back (possibly a prison) and she tries to hide scaring because of shame. Don't remember how it happens but the girl ends up bleeding and the main guy character has to clean her wounds (while she is unconscious)and sees the extent of her scarring.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

message 2: by Tris (new)

Tris Crescent | 87 comments Could it be “Throne of Glass” by Sarah J Maas? It’s a YA fantasy book that was published in 2012. The main female character has a lot of scars on her back. This is the first book in the series. The third book, “Heir of Fire”, was published in 2014, and it has a scene where a main male character sees the extent of the scarring on her back. {I’m on mobile so I can’t link the books.}

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36527 comments Mod
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Tris's suggestion

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments The Winner's Kiss
Has a scene like that too

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 330 comments I second Throne of Glass and the later books in the series have scenes like that too.

TheBohemianBookworm | 119 comments Is it Seraphina by Rachel Hartman?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40625 comments Mod
Deb left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Throne of Glass (other topics)
The Winner's Kiss (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah J. Maas (other topics)