What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Game for Marriage (Game for It, #1)
This topic is about Game for Marriage
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. First book of a series. Hero is seen with the heroine and the they have to pretend to be a couple. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sole (last edited May 29, 2018 08:15PM) (new)

Sole | 9 comments About two years ago I've read a book in which the hero is a manwhore. I don't remember if he was a football or rugby player, but he is indeed a sport player. The heroine has a shop, but i'm not sure if it was a florist or art galery of something like that. She is seen together with the hero and the photos are then on the Internet. Because of this, his manager proposes them to pretend being a couple to "clean" hero's image, and the manager offers to her money to save her shop. She accepts and goes to live with the hero.
In the beginning, hero and heroine do not get along very well but later, they fall in love with each other.
This book is the first of a series. The second book is about the heroine's best friend, who has a restaurant, and hero's best friend and partner, who is also a player.
For now, i don't remember anything else, but if anyone know which it would be, i'd be thankful. I hope this info help you all.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

message 3: by Sole (new)

Sole | 9 comments Ayshe wrote: "Game for Marriage maybe?"

Yes, that's the book!! Thank you!