I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Possesive H and the h That Allows It

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 2 comments Try this Knight.

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Jennifer wrote: "Try this Knight."

Good choice

message 3: by Sweet Daisey (new)

Sweet Daisey (daisey12) | 14 comments You could try the Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds Until November (Until, #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Trevor (Until, #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Lilly (Until, #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Nico (Until, #4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

message 4: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Deluca (poisonivy70) | 40 comments Brandi wrote: "Hi! Any suggestions on books with a dominate alpha H and a somewhat submissive h? I'm starting to question my sanity because the bigger the a$$hole, the more I like him. Don't get me wrong, I heart..."

Have you read Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1) by Andrea Smith ? It's not my cuppa, but I think this may be what you're looking for.

message 5: by Fil (new)

Fil (magab64) | 23 comments Jennifer wrote: "Try this Knight."

Awesome Book!

message 6: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamthebikerbabefan) | 31 comments Brandi wrote: "Hi! Any suggestions on books with a dominate alpha H and a somewhat submissive h? I'm starting to question my sanity because the bigger the a$$hole, the more I like him. Don't get me wrong, I heart..."

Marco's Redemption By: Lynda Chance

I think it's still free.

message 7: by Sweet Daisey (last edited Jul 31, 2014 11:42AM) (new)

Sweet Daisey (daisey12) | 14 comments Lynda Chance writes great alpha males. My favorite is Rule's Obsession (The House of Rule, #1) by Lynda Chance .

message 8: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamthebikerbabefan) | 31 comments Sweet Daisey wrote: "Lynda Chance writes great alpha males. My favorite is Rule's Obsession (The House of Rule, #1) by Lynda Chance."

I'm so glad you reminded me of that book. I read up on it awhile back and got side tracked. He kept going to the beauty parlor if that's the book? I really want to read it thanks!

message 9: by Sweet Daisey (new)

Sweet Daisey (daisey12) | 14 comments That's the one.

message 10: by Martine (new)

Martine Morency (omgitsme) | 13 comments It's always been you by Victoria Paige. Actually, ANYTHING from Victoria Paige is a reader's delight!

message 11: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamthebikerbabefan) | 31 comments Martine wrote: "It's always been you by Victoria Paige. Actually, ANYTHING from Victoria Paige is a reader's delight!"

Have to check her out. I have never heard of her before

message 12: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet Wolfe (sl_wolfe) | 30 comments I don't usually pimp my own books on here, but I think you might like it for what you're looking for, and it's only 99¢.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Urge-Plea-K...
One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy Set

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 2 comments Also anything with Jordan Silver

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandi wrote: "Hi! Any suggestions on books with a dominate alpha H and a somewhat submissive h? I'm starting to question my sanity because the bigger the a$$hole, the more I like him. Don't get me wrong, I heart..." I'm totally lost with this comment box with the html things in it. lol Sorry. I wouldn't do this but you asked for a jerk and I've been told Cade Ramsey is a jerk in To Love and Obey by me (Mardi Maxwell). You might try a sample first for free to see if its what you're looking for or not.

SB*needs low angst books* | 687 comments Definitely Jordan Silver, Lynda Chance, Lietha Wards, and Aurora Rose Reynolds.

message 16: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 41 comments even Linda Howard... she writes some amazing men into her stories :-)