What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Memory Game
This topic is about The Memory Game
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fiction: The main character is this girl whose friend's murder happened when they were very young, her killer is a mystery. She uses hypnosis to remember lost memories. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hassan (new)

Hassan Rameez | 4 comments I would like to know the name of a fiction book I read a long time ago. Its a thriller and the main character is this girl who tries to solve the mystery of her friends murder that happened when they were very young. She uses hypnosis to remember lost memories, which turns out to be actually false memories.
She is married to this brother of her friend. She used to be in love with another brother of her friend. She thinks that the friend's father killed the girl. But the killer turns out in the end to be the brother who she is married to.
The mystery is made complex because everyone thinks the girl died one day(or maybe 2 or 3) later than she actually died. Because there was eyewitnesses who saw this girl one day after she died. But it turns out in the end that actually the main character, who was dressed like the dead girl, is the one who actually eyewitnesses had seen and mistaken for the dead girl.
Can anyone please tell me what the name of this book is?

message 2: by Bargle (last edited Jun 22, 2018 03:29AM) (new)

Bargle | 1383 comments You need to put a spoiler alert in the title.

No idea what the book is.

Note to self: now solved. Book is "The Memory Game".

message 3: by Kris (last edited May 29, 2018 05:46AM) (new)

Kris | 36538 comments Mod
Thanks Bargle.

Hassan, I removed (view spoiler) from the topic header, and added a spoiler alert to the header.

Around what year did you read this book? I find "a long time ago" can mean different things in this large group.

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo | 160 comments Hi Hassan. I think this might be The Memory Game.

message 5: by Hassan (new)

Hassan Rameez | 4 comments Bargle wrote: "You need to put a spoiler alert in the title.

No idea what the book is."

I am really sorry. I am new here. I won't do that again

message 6: by Hassan (new)

Hassan Rameez | 4 comments Joanna wrote: "Hi Hassan. I think this might be The Memory Game."

You are right!! Thank you very much.

message 7: by Hassan (new)

Hassan Rameez | 4 comments Kris wrote: "Thanks Bargle.

Hassan, I removed [spoilers removed] from the topic header, and added a spoiler alert to the header.

Around what year did you read this book? I find "a long time ago" can mean diff..."

Thank you. And its okay. Joanna already told the name.

message 8: by Jo (new)

Jo | 160 comments So glad this was your book, Hassan!