Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Summer Time Readathon Reading Lists

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Here is a thread you can use to track your reading progress during the readathon. Please only post once, and edit that post as the readathon progresses.

message 2: by Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (last edited Jun 08, 2018 11:41AM) (new)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Summer Time Readathon!

Pages Read: 362 / Books Finished: 2 / Total Points: 9

June 3: Read in the absence of the sun

June 4: Read 35 pages of The Sun and Her Flowers

June 5: Nothing :(

June 6: Read 96 pages of The Sun and Her Flowers

June 7: Read 42 pages of The Sun and Her Flowers

June 8: Finished The Sun and Her Flowers

Books Read:
in the absence of the sun by Emily Curtis The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur

Reading List:
Jake, Reinvented (repackage) by Gordon Korman Are You Seeing Me? by Darren Groth Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls, #1) by Brian K. Vaughan Capture Me by Amber Thielman Butterflies in my stomach by P.H. Mill Dragons of Wild (Upon Dragon's Breath, #1) by Ava Richardson The Princess Saves Herself in this One (Women are Some Kind of Magic, #1) by Amanda Lovelace

message 3: by Lesa (last edited Jun 06, 2018 09:16PM) (new)

Lesa Divine | 293 comments Pages Read: / Books Finished: / Total Points:

June 3: The Weight of Lies (pages 287) done
The Perfect Mother (pages 98)
The Way of Kings (pages 109)

June 4: The Perfect Mother (pages 218) done
The Way of Kings (pages 112)
The Queen of Blood (pages 86)
The Woman in the Window (pages 48)

June 5: The Queen of Blood (pages 263) done
The Way of Kings (pages 60)
The Death of Mrs. Westaway (pages 109)
Ship of Magic (pages 83)

June 6: The Death of Mrs. Westaway (pages 258) done
The Way of Kings (pages 81)

June 7:

June 8:

Books Read:

Reading List:

message 4: by Kikijanika (last edited Jun 09, 2018 06:51AM) (new)

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Pages Read: 1, 021/ Books Finished: 3 / Total Points: 17

June 3: Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi (44) Black Butler, Vol. 9 (Black Butler, #9) by Yana Toboso (178) Yellow on blonde by S. King (40)

June 4: King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard (18) Yellow on blonde by S. King (40)

June 5: A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas (229) Yellow on blonde by S. King (40)

June 6: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (252) Yellow on blonde by S. King (30) A cage of twilight by Christine Estopare (40)

June 7: Carnivalesque by Neil Jordan (49)

June 8: Carnivalesque by Neil Jordan (51) A cage of twilight by Christine Estopare (40)

Books Read: Black Butler, Vol. 9 (Black Butler, #9) by Yana Toboso A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Reading List: Carnivalesque by Neil Jordan Witch Finder (Witch Finder, #1) by Ruth Warburton Eric (Discworld, #9) by Terry Pratchett Foe by J.M. Coetzee Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 5: by Katriann (last edited Jun 09, 2018 12:56PM) (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments Pages Read: 353 / Books Finished: 1 / Total Points: 4

June 3: 64 pages of Amori by Katherine Oostman. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood 45 mimutes of audiobook.

June 4: Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington 1 hour of audiobook. 43 pages of Amori by Katherine Oostman.

June 5: A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel 50 pages.

June 6: 19 pages Amori by Katherine Oostman. A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel 79 pages.

June 7: 35 pages of Amori by Katherine Oostman. A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel 31 pages.

June 8: A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel 32 pages. 42 pages of Amori by Katherine Oostman.

Books Read: A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1) by Catherynne M. Valente Aesop Lake by Sarah Leigh Ward Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood Storm Born (Dark Swan #1) by Richelle Mead A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel

message 6: by Jude: The Epic Reader (last edited Jun 04, 2018 02:58PM) (new)

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 7 comments Pages Read: / Books Finished: / Total Points:
June 3:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 179
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 28
It Had to Be You 15
Total:222

June 4:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling 313

June 5:

June 6:

June 7:

June 8:

Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling
Reading List:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh

message 7: by Cecilia (last edited Jun 09, 2018 12:15PM) (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Pages Read: 699 / Books Finished: 5 / Total Points: 26

June 3:
Arisa, Vol. 02 (Arisa, #2) by Natsumi Ando (208) The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee (one hour)

June 4: Read absolutely nothing :D

June 5: Ghost Bully by Brian Corley (20) The Other Boleyn Girl (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #9) by Philippa Gregory (38) Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn (40)

June 6: Arisa, Vol. 03 (Arisa, #3) by Natsumi Ando (168) And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman (97) Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn (10)

June 7: Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn (77)

June 8: None :D

Books Read:
Arisa, Vol. 02 (Arisa, #2) by Natsumi Ando The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee Arisa, Vol. 03 (Arisa, #3) by Natsumi Ando And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn

Reading List:
Arisa, Vol. 02 (Arisa, #2) by Natsumi Ando The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1) by Douglas Adams The Other Boleyn Girl (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #9) by Philippa Gregory Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee Ghost Bully by Brian Corley

message 8: by Linsey (last edited Jun 08, 2018 04:27PM) (new)

Linsey | 236 comments Books read:1
Total # of pages: 296
Total points: 5

June 3rd: finished expelled by James Patterson. I started Pretty girls by Karin Slaughter and I am on page 43. I also am reading Trust by Kylie Scott on my kindle and I am on page 87.
June 4th: I am now on page 95 of Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I am currently on page 103 of Trust by Kylie Scott on my kindle.
June 5th: I got to page 124 in Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I am currently on page 162 of Trust on my kindle.
June 6th: I read to page 165 in Pretty Girls. I read to page 197 in Trust on my kindle and I read to page 198 in Pretty Girls.
June 7th: I read to page 205 in Trust on my kindle and I read to page 223 in Pretty Girls.
June 8th: I got to page 229 in Trust on my kindle. I read to page 270 in Pretty Girls.

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Jun 03, 2018 05:43PM) (new)

Trisha | 31455 comments Summer Read a Thon
Start Date: 6/3
Stop Date: 6/8

# of Books Read:
# of Pages Read:

Goal: 1500 pages or 5 books

Sunday, June 3rd (Sub total pages: )

Monday, June 4th (sub total pages: )
Tuesday, June 5th (sub total pages: )
Wednesday, June 6th (sub total pages: )
Thursday, June 7th (sub total pages: )
Friday, June 8th (sub total pages: )

Read:

message 10: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 05, 2018 12:16PM) (new)

Jasmine Lake | 249 comments Summertime Read-a-thon!

Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Total Points Earned:

GOAL: 5 books

6/3: NONE
6/4: Finished Beautiful Sacrifice
6/5:
6/6:
6/7:
6/8:
6/9:

Read: Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3) by Jamie McGuire

To Read: Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins Third Lie's the Charm (The Liar Society, #3) by Lisa Roecker