Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Looking for a Betareader/Editor

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kachiina (new)

Kachiina Cain | 1 comments I am currently looking for someone with experience to help me with a work in progress. It is an adult fantasy, or paranormal I'm not sure, novel that is expected to be around 75k words. It is also a first in the series.

This will be the first of seven novels I wish to complete this year so I am looking for someone who is willing to work with me long term, should we make a good match. I plan to send up to eight chapters a week to be critiqued and reworked (when necessary) before its edited. I am hoping the project takes no longer than a month to complete, though I do understand that the actual editing of the manuscript may take longer. For more information, please send me an email to ruthiesessentials@gmail.com. Also include your rates, availability, experience, and if you are willing to help with a work in progress. I am looking for someone who has immediate availability within the next week. Thank you.

P.S. Please do not post on this forum. I would prefer to be e-mailed so I could see it as it is sent.

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (elaineedits) | 33 comments Hi,
I have been trying to contact you but Gmail is saying the address is incorrect. I have tried variations and I still can't send you an email. Could you please contact me at elaineeedits@gmail.com?
-Thank you so much

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 12 comments It’s been awhile since you first posted but I was wondering if you were still looking for beta readers. I understand you were looking for someone long term and I love sticking with authors through a book series and watch their series grow. PM me if you still need a reader :)