Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Sam goes on the record with Gretta

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08...

Hope this link works! *crosses fingers*

message 2: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Works just fine. It was fun watching Sam talk about the show and its sucess. How he never read vampire stories when he was a kid. What he is going to turn into other than a Collie this season. Real cool:)

message 3: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 8 comments Wow... it was like it wasn't even him in the interview! He looks so much better when he's in character for Sam! I don't think I like the clean shaven slicked back look for him!

So, does any one think that he's going to change into the animal he does in From Dead to Worse? I think that might be the 'bigger' animal.

message 4: by Kenna (last edited Aug 15, 2009 10:01PM) (new)

Kenna (kennas) I think so. He was a huge reason why they won the fight. Im not sure about the smaller animal though.

Cary, I thought it was pretty cool too. I was shocked at how BLUE his eyes are! It doesnt show very well in that clip but its an inhuman brilliant color. Very pretty...er handsome. Yeah. Cause, guys arent pretty.

Except Antonio Cupo, hes very pretty.....

message 5: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 8 comments His eyes are gorgeous. They need to do more close ups of him in the show... lol.. and he turned into a bird already this season so that could be the smaller animal, who knows!

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Aug 15, 2009 10:47PM) (new)

Shannon (theholyterror) Wow, he needs to stay in scruffy Sam mode. He looks more like a politician in the interview.

message 7: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Yeah for real he did not look like TV Sam at all. He should go scruffy all the time.

message 8: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 8 comments Well we now know what the very small animal was!

message 9: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) A cocroach,LOL Sam Tramell said one very small and one very large. So I am thinking a Lion or elephant?

message 10: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) That was great, I have to say I think I prefer scruffy Sam better than clean shaven Sam!:)

message 11: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Yeah he does look a little lawyer/doctor book worm like. Not bad just not as cool as Sam looks in TrueBlood.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (neimanmarxist) | 80 comments I'm the minority, but I like clean cut Sam better than scruffy Sam. o.O

message 13: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) I like the clean cut version too.