Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments hulloooooooo ^-^

message 2: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments asdkljfkldlgjdlfjgfjhkgkhjdjkl;fd
//dead

message 3: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments ASDKLJFDLJGKL YOU'RE PERFECT FOR MAKING IT!

ugh ugh okay

So are we doing the version we had for the Peaches thingy group?

Or the AAAA version?

sdjklfg

message 4: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments YOU'RE DIVINE!

YES OF COURSE WE'RE DOING THIS THING! Two different groups and Maupie is finally being done in a 1x1 xD

Okay sounds good! Soo I never actually finished her profile for that group so is it okay if we do really simple templates?

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments :O YOU MAY LICK MY BOOTAYTAY, YES. O:

JKDSFKJKLDG

OKAY
IMMA GET TO WORK ON HER RIGHT NOW
AFTER I FINISH A POST
BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST DONE
ASDHFKDLJGKL

<333

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

|ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴇʟ.|

| ᴘɪᴇʀʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴅᴇᴜs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ | 26
ɪ'ᴅ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ.

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OMG HE'S BEAUTIFUL. x-x

am i using ashley or elizaveta for this? o-o

message 8: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OMG
WHAT'S THE SON'S NAME?

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OMG XD
I THINK JUST JACQUES IS GOOD
UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT FOUR BABIES WITH OUR NAMES?

message 10: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OKAY JACQUES IT IS

And I had a few appearances in mind. If you have some of your own, pleeassee share x]

(view spoiler)

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments THE SECOND ONE. OH EM GEE.
SO CUTE.
I CAN'T.

message 12: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments SDJFKDLJGJJKLJDKL;F HE REALLY IS KAWAII!

AND OMG THE LITTLE ASIAN GIRL IS SO SKDJFKLJDGL;DJFKLSGF
I CANNOT.

Okay! I'll have her up soon now!

message 13: by criticaster (last edited Jul 20, 2017 11:52AM) (new)

criticaster | 781 comments
| sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ  ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ |
ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ | ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ

message 14: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments ;~;
reminds me of you.
because you're so perfect.

message 15: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OH SHSHSHSHSH
staph it you.

We should get this started EHHHH?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƥ i e r r e
One, two, three apples are in the bag. I examine the red fruit that glistens in my hand before deciding to add it to the load. Another seventy-seven cents couldn't hurt anyone, after all. I drop the bag of apples into the lopsided cart and navigate myself easily through the pieces of old, crushed fruit that stick to the old, linoleum-tiled floor. Although the Sooper Market is a relatively new store around here in Brisbane, there's no way anyone'll find an easy way to get out of the fruits and vegetables section without getting the soles of their shoes sticky. I'm just lucky I've got a prosthetic leg that's waterproof, so I only need to worry about one foot.

I head over to the side where snacks are housed decoratively and pull down a few packs of pretzels. A lingering thought that borders on nostalgia tries to pervade into my mind, but I push it back along with the other thoughts that are floating in the back of my mind. No. Those days are over. I no longer have her in my life and most likely, she's probably forgotten about me.

Still, as I stand there, staring at the assortment of chips that line the metal racks, I can't help but think of her long, light brown hair, hair that I used to run my fingers through when she was down. I can't help but remember how beautiful her blue eyes were, eyes that I remember sinking into because they were just that deep. And of course, her voice. Sweet as a honeysuckle, only kind-hearted words could slide off from that tongue. There was nothing bad she could say and most of all, nothing bad about her. She was the epitome of a blend of perfection and innocence.
And I just threw her away like that by leaving her for the army.
I grit my teeth hard and drop the bags of pretzels into the cart before wheeling out of the section. It's been six months since I came back from the army. Six months of which I had to get used to my new leg after I lost it to a land mine during a combat mission. Six months of which I had to get used to the fact that fuck, there was no Mauve waiting for me. I broke my fucking promise by leaving her and now she's gone. I wonder how she is. Couldn't have gone bad with that pretty smile of hers. Probably pursuing a successful career in art or something. She was an excellent drawer, after all.

As I continue to aimlessly wander, I manage to bump into another cart, the familiar sound of metal crashing against each other filling the air. Fuck, I can already feel curious gazes in my direction. "Hey... sorry about that." I nervously rake a hand through my dark brown hair and finally focus my eyes on the rather short girl with long light brown hair. She looks familiar, but I shake it off. I'm probably just out of it.

(view spoiler)

message 17: by criticaster (last edited Aug 01, 2014 11:12PM) (new)

criticaster | 781 comments
Five years I’ve been doing my own groceries and I still haven’t learned that waiting last minute to do my groceries is not the most efficient way to be organised. Jacques needs his Fruit Gushers, I need my fruits and vegetables for my smoothies but most importantly, I need to get that meat Carlisle asked me to buy him. To be honest, the only reason I’m here right now is because he’s asked me to get it. Normally I’d just to the butcher shop but I might as well get some things down while in the neighbourhood, right?

However, as I push my cart across an aisle, I can’t help but catch sight of a good deal on the small containers of apple sauce and I quickly veer my cart ninety degrees and steer all the way down just close enough so I can reach out and place them in my cart. I take three containers of six and smile to myself, realizing that Jacques starts pre-school in less than a month. I can’t believe it’s been four years already. I’ve been a mother for four years and now I have a second child on the way. Although thinking of four years ago brings me back to a time where things weren’t as . . . complicated . . . as they were now. I look down at the gold band sported with a diamond jewel wrapped around my ring finger and my heart constricts uncomfortably in my chest as it does every time I look at it.

But none of it matters. Pierre’s gone and Carlisle is the love of my life, he has to be. Mom and dad wouldn’t arrange this married had they not thought he was the one I should be spending the rest of my life with, right? And as far as they’re concerned, Jacques is with the rightful parents.

What they don’t know won’t hurt them. Or Jacques. And if Carlisle ever found out . . . I shiver at the thought.

I need to finish the groceries quickly before it’s too late. I tighten my grip on the handle and hurriedly grab everything I’ve jotted down on my list. I’m passing through the meat section and holding a stack of ground beef in my hand as I try read off the last few ingredients on the piece of paper when I suddenly crash into something. My first reaction is to grip the handle of my cart and pull it back quickly, but it was more difficult with just one hand. My second reaction is to look up and get ready to apologize profusely until I know for sure they’ve forgiven me.

The words die in my throat my eyes fall upon the man.
His face is one I see every single day but on someone else. I see him when he smiles, when he stands in front of me because he doesn’t want Carlisle coming near me when his voice grows louder. I see him everywhere and oh God it’s him. He’s back. The shock must be evident on my face but I can’t be bothered to reply to his words. I don’t feel the pound of ground beef wrapped up nicely fall from my fingers as my hands drop to my side.
Pierre.
“You’re alive.”
(view spoiler)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƥ i e r r e
Normally, in this kind of situation, I would have just backed the fuck out and make a run for it. More than anything, I hate apologizing for shit, even if I can genuinely accept that I made a mistake. With me, it's all awkward, from the faltering sorry's that I'd let slip out of my lips to the slow backward inching until I'm out of that situation. It's not fair to me, but most of all, it's not fair to the person who I crossed in my mistake. Half-assing things is not my kind of thing and if I can't speak up when saying sorry, then fuck it, I'm running.

So I should be doing that right now. I should be bailing out of the situation when I can seize the perfect opportunity and leave the frightened young lady who stands over her cart, hunched over as if she'd just been in some kind of worldly disaster. Or maybe it's my height. I'm kind of on the tall end and with a prosthetic leg, I guess I look like that Cyborg freak from Teen Titans. No wonder she's scared.

My teeth instinctively latches onto my bottom lip and I focus my gaze on the woman closely. Now that I think about it, she looks familiar. Long light brown hair falls in gentle wisps and when she finally raises her gaze to meet mine, my eyes are widening with shock. I'd know those blue eyes anywhere...
"You're alive."
I want to scream. I want to shout. I want to run 3,000 kilometers. My heart is racing and vaguely, I feel like there are metal hands closing in on my throat and I'm paralyzed to the linoleum floor. How many fucking times have I dreamed of meeting her, of kissing her again, of marrying her? Each morning, I'd wake up, disappointed because I didn't have my angel to turn to when I got out of bed. There would be no Mauve there smiling at me knowingly, no Mauve to pull into my arms and breathe in the scent of her hair. Fate made it cruel by making me suffer with each teasing linger of a memory I could've shared with the love of my life. But now... Now...

"Oh my God... ," I breathe out. I'm blinking a lot, pinching my arm, but there she is. Still standing there with a shocked expression that I'm sure echoes onto my face. Mauve.

She's dropped the ground beef she was holding in her hands and I'm laughing now. I can't believe it. I've begged the heavens an infinite amount of times to bring me back my love. And now here she is. Standing right in front of me, beautiful as the day I met her when I was just a little toddler. I don't know what to say to her now. I mean, it's been at least ten years. How the fuck should I start this conversation? I sure as hell can't hug her because that'd be awkward, but I don't want to only shake her hand because that seems too brisk. So I just smile at her. "Of course I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?" It's a little cocky, but already, I can feel that we're back to where we were before. Me being all arrogant over my abilities and she shaking her head to herself. Damn.

(view spoiler)