Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced} discussion

Welcome! > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 368 (368 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Chat here maybe gifs are allowed XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so she joins groups, and then leaves, because she is either creating many many many groups, and the ones that are not hers she leaves, and then joins new ones, and leaves again, it just happens.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

oh thats weird

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, but you start to catch up on it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sort of

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

But yeah sorry it happened to your group. But I'm making my prince as we speak so :3

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

its not really my group.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well just this group rather, I invited my friends if that helps, and I'm super addicted to vampires as well :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol but in twlight saga i dig team jacob.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so sorry, but ((please don't kill me) team Edward, so so sorry.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Why would i kill you? I would smile sometime when me and a friend dont like the same thing.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sorry for not being active I will make all the topics when I get a computer XC

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I now, I just like adding effect to it ;) and don't be sorry about that, it happens.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i know :) I have gotten so many groups from millie.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) //raises hand

If we have so many skinny shackled and humans, they're gonna get sucked dry, lol. Just sayin'.

message 16: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Aug 04, 2014 07:18PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Even funnier thing, once you squash the heart, they don't.

I'm tempted to make a household staff member. Like a maid. In the castle. Feedback, anyone?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Nope, they're just pricking them like a juice box. With their teeth. Totally sanitary.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, so what do you like about Silas? :P

message 19: by ash. (new)

ash. Ummm Hes HOTNESSS

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

HA! I know right? Alex P. Is just UGH!

message 21: by ash. (new)

ash. Totally fangirling right now!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

XD! Let me guess, you are probably going to fc him on future groups now right? :P

message 23: by ash. (last edited Aug 05, 2014 07:54PM) (new)

ash. no way... what made you think that> *Looks around guilty*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha, It's fine, once I saw him I was like O.O *Whisper* must claim!

message 25: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments So I passed the MTLE first tests, which means I can continue in my education courses(:

message 26: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments My fiance is going to Europe for a bit which sucks majorly tho...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww :( I guess your not going with him?

message 28: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments No, it's a trip with a few of the guys, one of their parents set it up so of course no girls allowed. His mother wouldn't even let me drop him at the airport...I'm kind of majorly pissed. I never liked her anyways though.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha! You should just insist, I mean he is your fiancé. Just be like, "Look I'm marrying your son, and we are both in love, you can stop me from wanting to say good bye, and in a proper way!" You don't need to add the '!' but still XD

message 30: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Haha I wish I could've, but there is No budging that woman. It's infuriating.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

See I would have done it anyway, I don't really take no for an answer when it's something like that. When she said that she wanted to do it or something like that I would have been like, "I know you love him, I love him as well, and soon we are going to be in the same family, so you could either get past this, or we fight for the rest of our lives, it's your choice." XD But then again maybe that's why I'm not engaged, but that also could be because I'm not old enough either. XD

message 32: by ash. (new)

ash. Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "So I passed the MTLE first tests, which means I can continue in my education courses(:"

WHOOOO!!

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "Haha I wish I could've, but there is No budging that woman. It's infuriating."

Well, you still have to honor her, though, as if she were your own mom.

message 34: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments My mom is...not really my mother anymore. She let my stepfather kick me out of the house when I was a minor and tried to settle medical debt on me.
She is not much better. She abusive and irrational and refuses to believe her son is going to do anything positive in the world. I have no respect for her

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) D: That's really sad. I would understand why you harbor negative feelings for her. I think you can stand your ground on certain things against her, but at times you also have to respect her decisions even though they seem irrational.

message 36: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I know, I try to let her have her way most of the time, just to humor her. But not letting me say goodbye to the man I'm going to marry...that's a little irrational.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) XD Just call him or something, lol.

Or hide in the luggage, and be all like, SURPRISE.

message 38: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I can't call, unfortunately. International rates are too much

message 39: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments :/

message 41: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I could try, but it's a backpacking trip so he won't have internet often:/ it's just an overall shitty situation but at least it's only for ten days

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Ah, I see. Backpacking all over Europe sounds nice~

message 43: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Yea

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) ASDFJKL: Idk if it's me but...

the royal family is cranky. XD ahahahahaa. oh! right! I was going to ask you a question! do you think it's okay if my human works in the castle?

message 45: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments We have one who works there already so yes, but she also lives there then

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Okaaay! Well, I already created her, but she's not approved yet, I think.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg the tension in the royal family is hilarious

message 48: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments lol I cannot wait for the ball

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Me neither I get the feeling that at some point the king is not going to wake up in the morning

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced}

unread topics | mark unread