Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Denver and the Doolittle Raid: The Extraordinary Story of an Ordinary World War II Hero
This topic is about Denver and the Doolittle Raid
Adding New Books > Please add this book to my author page

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bo Burnette (boburnette) | 3 comments After I wrote my first book as "Bowen D. Burnette," I chose to write instead as simply "Bo Burnette." Now, however, my first book (Denver and the Doolittle Raid) will not show up on my "Bo Burnette" author page. Could this be fixed so that both books show up as mine?

message 2: by Emy (last edited Jul 30, 2014 07:16AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments If a book is released under one name, it must have that name on the book record, and in 'Primary' position. I have added Bo Burnette as a secondary author, which is how we deal with pseudonyms as well.

message 3: by Bo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bo Burnette (boburnette) | 3 comments That would be great, if you don't mind! Thanks a bunch.

message 4: by Emy (last edited Jul 30, 2014 07:47AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments Done. If you decide that you want to gain control of the Bowen account as well, you will need to use separate email address to request it, but otherwise continue as you did with the Bo profile :)

As an aside, if you re-release either of those titles under Bo, you will need to remember to put Bowen as the first author so that they can be added as 'other editions' of the existing copies. As the two names are very close, they may not take, so just post here and we will fix that using a workaround.