Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) Tower of Dawn discussion

What needs to happen in TOG7

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shyeena first of all, Aelin needs to be saved

message 2: by Lola (last edited May 30, 2018 09:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lola Shyeena wrote: "first of all, Aelin needs to be saved"

agreed, but it means that someone else with her bloodline has to be sacrificed (Dorian), which i don't agree with. What i don't get is why they aren't thinking about Hollin. Like he also has the same bloodline right ??

Shyeena Lola wrote: "Shyeena wrote: "first of all, Aelin needs to be saved"

agreed, but it means that someone else with her bloodline has to be sacrificed (Dorian), which i don't agree with. What i don't get is why th..."

THATS SO TRUE! I also hope lorcan and Elide work out, I am going down with that ship.

Robyn I think that they have to figure out a way to save Aelin without getting Dorian killed. I don't think that she would let him take her place if she could do anything against it, so I think they need to not just save her from Maeve but to come up with a solution to sacrifice nobody.

Also. although I think what Lorcan did was really stupid of him, I really hope that Elide and him get a happy ending. It is not like he does not deserve the misery, I mean he has caused a lot of Trouble, but I think that Elide has been through a lot and that it would be great if she comes out in a good place in the end.

Shyeena True, personally I feel like Mannon might come into the solution but idk. Through her role in opening that mirror thing, it feels like she has a bigger and clearer role in the story line that what she currently has.
I'm also hoping that we get to see Luca and Emrys again.

Robyn Yeah, could be that Manon finds out what to do. I personally feal like that It could also be true that Aelin and Dorian do it together. I mean they could both do It alone, but then they would die doing so, so if they find a way doing it together they should surview? Don't you think?
And like you said it would be amazing if we would see Emrys and Luca again. I mean many characters we knew from Assassin's blade made an apperance in the following books like Ansel or Irene, so why couldn't those two appear again.

Nikita 1. Aelin gets saved - that is a must
2. Fenrys and his brother are freed from their oath from Maeve and makes one with Aelin
3. Maeve gets what she deserves. I personally hope the most painful of deaths
4. The fae, demi-fae and healers of Doranelle and Mistward join Aelin and group against Erawan
5. Manon and the 13 join forces with the remaining Crochan witches and fight against the Ironteeth.
6. Manon kicks Grandma Blackbeak's butt!
7. Aelin does not die but somehow finds a loophole around the Nameless is my Price and survives!
8. NO ONE WE LOVE DIES!
9. Erawan dies
10. Dorian is crowned king of Adarlan
11. Chaol and Yrene are happy and alive
12. Aedion and Lysandra marry
13. Elide is lady of perranth and together with Lorcan
14. The witch curse is broken and Manon is crowned queen of the witches
15. Aelin is crowned queen of Terrsaen and lives happily with Rowan forever

Did I miss anything?

Robyn Nikita (DigiGirl) wrote: "1. Aelin gets saved - that is a must
2. Fenrys and his brother are freed from their oath from Maeve and makes one with Aelin
3. Maeve gets what she deserves. I personally hope the most painful of d..."

No I think you did get all the major point. I just would like to ad somethings:
1. Nesryn and Sartaq should get a happy ending to. They should go back to Antica and either live there or with Borte and the others in the mountains.
2. I would like for Borte to finallly get along with her betrothed.
3. I don't really care if Fenrys and his brother swear the blood oath to Aelin, I just want them to be free of Maeve.
4. I would like Aedion to get the chance to swear the bood oath to Aelin like he always wanted to.
5. And finally, I would like Lysandra to meet her uncle, when Yrene, Choal and Nesryn bring him back on their way to join Aelins fleet.

Nikita Robyn wrote: "Nikita (DigiGirl) wrote: "1. Aelin gets saved - that is a must
3. Maeve gets what she deserves. I personally ..."

oh yes I like those

Sarah A 1. Fix Dorian because SJM made him too different in EoS
2. Save Aelin...if we have to...
3. No more gross sex scenes (We really don't want to know the details... plus this is war wth)
4. Maeve and Erawan die
5. The Cadre need to be free and happy
6. Chaol and Nesyin ride in on the birds with Sartaq LotR eagle style
7. Aedion to get his blood oath and fix things with Lysandra
8. FLEETFOOT
9. Manon rides in Mother of Dragons style on Abraxos + 13
10. Manon ditches Dorian and finally dates Asterin
11. Dorian and Chaol hug and tell each other how much the love each other
12. Elide and Lorcan live happily ever after as Lord and Lady of Perranth after Lorcan kills everyone who wronged her
13. Aelin and Rowan live happily ever after as King and Queen
14. Yrene and Chaol co-parenting Dorian
15. Aelin and Rowan take a step back and let other characters shine
16. Dorian flirting and fawning over Yrene while she has none of it and puts him in his place
17. Manon putting the smut aside and getting back to being a bad-ass when she rides to the wastes, brings her people home, and then leads the legion of the Ironteeth and Crochan into the final battle as their queen.
18. Finally getting to see a wedding for once aka Aedion and Lysandra's...
19. Dorian reclaiming his kingdom and leading the human forces
20. One massive LotR style battle with the Fae, Ironteeth, Crochan, Humans, and Valg

message 11: by Saga (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saga Honestly I just want all of our cinnamon rolls to survive the damn book