What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

After We Fall (After We Fall, #2)
This topic is about After We Fall
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance : plot is about investment adviser- heroine helps the hero's family to improve their farm land. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vid (last edited May 25, 2018 08:59AM) (new)

Vid | 3 comments i read the book 2 years ago but couldnt remember both the title and the authors name, would be grateful if any of u ppl help in finding the book. detailed plot s been described below,..spoiler ahead

heroine: comes from an elite social status (she doesnt like her elite community, have ex fiance(recently broken engagement). she is also a successful finance/invesment advicer.

hero: a widower[wife died in a car accident] and yet to move on from that loss, struggles with family land with farming, has a brother and a sister. heroine was recommended by hero's brother to figure out how to improve their difficult financial situation with farm land.
at first hero is against the idea of getting heroine involved as she comes from very elite family and knows nothing about small town farming. later he was convinced by his family members to accept her methods {her modern methods later improves their farming and sales}.
initially they have love/hate relationship going on..he warms up later and was able to move on from the loss of his wife. the story also depicts his closeness[ and reluctance to communicate with late wife's family after her death} . it also bumps the path of his new found love].
hero's family is happy when he finally moves on from that loss.
i also remember , heroine having some complicated relationship with her family members which also get solved at the end.
she was being constantly put down by her family members despite her successful career, she is also an uptight goody two shoes which certaintly ends after getting involved with hero

these are the details i remember about the plot.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments After We Fall maybe?

message 3: by Vid (new)

Vid | 3 comments Ayshe wrote: "After We Fall maybe?"

good god heavens.........finally!!!!!!!
thats d book i was searching for...
thanks a lot @ayshe

message 4: by Vid (new)

Vid | 3 comments help plz...how do i notify the moderator that the book is solved?

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments You're welcome, Vid. You can move it to Solved folder by clicking the "edit" next to the title - if you're using the desktop site. If not, commenting to say it was the book is enough, mod will move it later on.