NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Need Help? [Ask the Group] > Cross posting problem

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 45 comments The last couple of days I've noticed my netgalley reviews aren't cross posting to goodreads. They're going to Twitter fine. Is anyone else having this problem? I've double checked that my account is logged in on netgalley.

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books (mackenzie_h) | 12 comments Sometimes it hasn't moved the book to my "read" shelf, so I've had to manually go in and update that. Could that be the problem? Usually my review is there, but sometimes it goes to a different edition than the one I added to my shelf, so I just switch editions.

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 45 comments Mackenzie - Traveling Sister wrote: "Sometimes it hasn't moved the book to my "read" shelf, so I've had to manually go in and update that. Could that be the problem? Usually my review is there, but sometimes it goes to a different edi..."

It's not showing up under the 'my books' tab at all... Maybe there's something weird in my settings. I'll double check.

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books (mackenzie_h) | 12 comments Definitely let us know if you figure out the issue! If it has happened to you, it probably happened to others as well!

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 45 comments I unlinked and relinked my goodreads, fingers crossed that helps. I'll let you know next time I post a review!

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 45 comments Unlinking and relinking seems to have done the trick, my most recent review went through. Thanks for the advice!

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books (mackenzie_h) | 12 comments That's great!! Glad its working now :)