Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > I think this Series is not on Goodreads... please add

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 9 comments I'm pretty sure this series is not on goodreads (or if so I'm not finding it)

Disney Princess Beginnings

The full list of books is here. We own the first two and they are by Tessa Roehl. Not sure who the author is for the others

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_P...

If anyone can help organize these on goodreads I would appreciate it :)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5861 comments Suzanne wrote: "I'm pretty sure this series is not on goodreads (or if so I'm not finding it)

Disney Princess Beginnings

The full list of books is here. We own the first two and they are by Tessa Roehl. Not sure..."

Hi Suzanne I don't think that would qualify as a series on Goodreads. No shared characters, no shared universe.

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 9 comments Hmmm ok I guess I don’t get what makes a series. The books are numbered on the side and sold as a series in order at the store.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26882 comments Sounds like an imprint from a publisher.

A series must be the same for every edition no matter who the publisher is, also they must share either or both a shared universe/world and characters.

The Disney Princesses don't interact with each other they just live in their own stories.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26882 comments You can of course create a Listopia List for the Disney Princesses and that is what we recommend instead of having a series.

message 6: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 9 comments Is a listopia list something in good reads?

Thanks for the explanation!

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

message 8: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 9 comments Thanks!!!!