Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (ivorydoom) | 19 comments Mod
Hey, I'm starting to this today!!
Whose read it?
Whose reading it?

Post your review links!
I'm listening on Audible. So if you haven't listened to it, I'll give you the D.L. on the reader shortly.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Anyone else reading this? What do you think?

It is seriously dragging for me, I keep hearing it gets better, but I am having a hard time sticking to the reading on this one.......

NOOOO!!!

message 3: by Meo (new)

Meo Mio | 8 comments I am about half way through, it is beginning to be more interesting. I find myself wanting to get back to the story in between my reads of it. I could do without the footnotes. I find them distracting and not particularly necessary. I still feel the need to read them in fear I might miss a necessary element of the story but so far I haven’t found this to be true.

message 4: by Amber (new)

I am listening to it on Audible. It makes the footnotes more bearable. I'm about 30% done with the book, just got to Jonathan Strange participating in the novel.
I'm mostly just not really into all the stuff happening with Stephen Black, its so off the wall and just doesn't really connect for me. I mean I get that it's the Fairy or whatever Mr. Norrell summoned but...I guess....I just don't care. LOL