What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

99 Red Balloons
This topic is about 99 Red Balloons
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Missing children years apart under similar circumstances. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments I saw and read only the blurb of this book but the name resembles something about taking candy from a stranger (I think)
but after a lot of research I cant find the actual book name.
so its about a child who goes missing and the parent/carer tries to find the child. but whilst investigating they realize that this disappearance resembles one of the past regarding the parent/carer.
thats all I read
someone please tell me the name :(

message 2: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments Maybe Candy from a Stranger by Daryl Buckner?

message 3: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments no I found this whilst looking for the book and this wasnt it...
im pretty sure that there was a female lead/ a girl went missing. but I only read the blurb so its even more difficult for me to remember

message 4: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments Annamariah wrote: "Maybe Candy from a Stranger by Daryl Buckner?"

^^
thanks tho

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Where and when did you read the blurb?

message 6: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments S is for Stranger by Louise Stone has mother and daughter, but the blurb doesn't mention a previous disappearance.

message 7: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Where and when did you read the blurb?"

well i commute to university so Loughborough train station. they are doing this charity thing where people donate books and then we pay what we like to buy them... but i didnt have any money that day :(
this was literally last week :)

message 8: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments Annamariah wrote: "S is for Stranger by Louise Stone has mother and daughter, but the blurb doesn't mention a previous disappearance."
nope not this :)

message 9: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments it was a white cover with a lot of red on there....dark red.
like blood but not exactly?

message 10: by Ayshe (new)

message 11: by Nayab (new) - added it

Nayab | 7 comments Ayshe wrote: "99 Red Balloons maybe?"

woah thanks

how do I solve this??

message 12: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4327 comments Nayab wrote: "how do I solve this??"
If you're using the desktop site, click the "edit" next to the topic title and move it to Solved folder. If not, mod will move it later on.