Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rautakääpiön kosto (Kumppanusten kirja, #3)
This topic is about Rautakääpiön kosto
Book Issues > Labels of the Finnish edition of the Companion Codex -series books are not the same

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (last edited May 23, 2018 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan | 10 comments The Companion Codex consists of three books, Metsästäjän yö, Kuninkaan nousu, and Rautakääpiön kosto.

When looking those three books on my library, I see the two first books having labels ”Kumppanusten Kirja, #1” and ”Kumppanusten Kirja, #2”, which both are translations from Companion Codex. The third book has the following two labels: ”Companions Codex, #3; Legend of Drizzt, #27”.

Now, when opening the two first books and looking their records, I am seeing books label as Companion Codex #1 and #2 respectively. ”Kumppanusten kirja” labels are nowhere to be seen. But when I do a book search with the label title ”Kumppanusten kirja”, I see two books on the result, the ”Metsästäjän yö” and the ”Kuninkaan nousu”. The third book Rautakääpiön kosto is not under this label, although it belongs to the same series.

Could you please fix this so that all three books are under the same label, preferably under ”Kumppanusten kirja”.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments fixed series name on book #3