Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Discussing All Things Indie > For those of us who struggle with graphics

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4639 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing this, Alex

message 2: by D.J. (last edited May 23, 2018 07:32AM) (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments OK that's interesting. Thanks for that, Alex. I'm not saying I'm using this, but I really did knock this up in a few minutes. I can't speak to the quality of the graphics because my eyes are still struggling. (Personally I'm not a fan of the layout, this was just to show even I could do it.)

Image may contain: text and water

message 3: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4639 comments Mod
Need a comma after thrilling.

message 4: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments I know. It was just for show. Can you tell me if the colour of the blue box is distorted? I don't trust my eyes. It looks like it is to me.

message 5: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments This was a different way of downloading it, but to me the blue still looks fuzzy.

Image may contain: text and water

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineroney) | 261 comments Alex wrote: "You're welcome. I've bookmarked the post so I can have a play at some point, graphics really help with promotion and I could do with coming up with a variety."

Thanks for the link, Alex - I bookmarked it too.

message 7: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments Good point Alex. I don’t like that bit either. The cover he used had a building that worked quite well.

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel | 722 comments I've been playing around with Canva for over a year now. As far as making covers for my own books I haven't done it yet. But with Canva I'm trying to teach myself to do my own covers. But I have used Canva for my banners or ads for myself and others who have requested them or for promos. Thanks for posting this link, Alex.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread