Fairytale Fantasy Modge Podge discussion

Looking for Authors to feature

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Senteney (trollbridgeblogger) | 46 comments Mod
Our group is looking for authors to feature. If you have a book and wish to share some copies with our group to discuss for the month of June or any month after June, please leave a comment or inbox me, Barbara Senteney the TrollbridgeBlogger I will get back to you asap. Inboxing me will insure I get the message. Ant fairytale, retelling or fantasy will be accepted. Also horror will be considered. Thanks

message 2: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Rocissono | 6 comments I'd consider sharing some copies of my book in exchange for honest reviews posted here and on Amazon.

message 3: by Barbara (new)

M.J. wrote: "I'd consider sharing some copies of my book in exchange for honest reviews posted here and on Amazon."
That would be wonderful, I don't know what you write but I would appreciate any and all hlp I can get I have never ran a group on here before, I have done many on fb though I would love to know more, add me as a friend if you aren't already on my page and inbox me so we can set up a date that your books and yourself will be available, thanks

message 4: by Barbara (new)

MJ , I see we are already friends and now I am following you, yes I am now your stalker,lol I saw your book cover and it sounds like my kind of book, Witch Slayers, means witches, please share with my group, thanks, or your new book coming out about werewolves would be fine too

message 5: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Rocissono | 6 comments Beyond the Wicked Willow: Chronicles of a Teenage Witchslayer
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/154...