Spaztic Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nominations > June Nominations: Make It Out Alive

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2018 02:40PM) (new)

Hello everyone! June is headed our way! So it's time for our nominations! This month's theme will be Make It Out Alive! (Once again, yes these are not my own original ideas. I'm not this creative on my own! :D) So we are trying to nominate books that have to do with Bravery and Survival. As per usual, please leave 3 nominations at the bottom. And try to pick different books that have not be nominated by other members or have once been books of the month before. Thank you!

The House of the Scorpion (Matteo Alacran, #1) by Nancy Farmer , The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1) by Lindsay Cummings , Black Widow Forever Red (Black Widow, #1) by Margaret Stohl , My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland , The Edge of Everything (The Edge of Everything, #1) by Jeff Giles , The Country of Ice Cream Star by Sandra Newman , The Final Six (The Final Six, #1) by Alexandra Monir , The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth, #1) by N.K. Jemisin , Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi , Zom-B by Darren Shan , This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
The Final Six (The Final Six, #1) by Alexandra Monir Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth, #1) by N.K. Jemisin

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
The Country of Ice Cream Star by Sandra Newman The Edge of Everything (The Edge of Everything, #1) by Jeff Giles My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So far updated!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (librarianryan) | 9 comments White Trash Zombie is fun, but might I add Zom-B as a suggetion. I read it a few months ago and it was sodifferent than I was expecting. Yeah it had Zombies and you had to make it out alive, but it touched on political issues in England that I thought were only a problem here.

Also a thought: keep it real This is Where It ends. These instances are in the news.

Zom-B by Darren Shan This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.