Beta Reader Group discussion

Writing Advice & Discussion > The 10 Rules of Beta Reader Etiquette

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dennis (last edited May 22, 2018 01:02PM) (new)

Dennis Meredith (dennismeredith) FROM: Helping Writers Become Authors

Here is the link to The 10 Rules of Beta Reader Etiquette

https://bit.ly/2kfKjW3

And....we are independent publishers with a new Science Thriller/Sci-Fi Fairy story, Mythicals, looking for beta readers.

MYTHICALS
In this sci-fi fairy tale, the fabulous creatures of myth and legend—fairies, ogres, elves, werewolves, pixies, vampires—really exist! They’re aliens, exiled to the planet for their crimes, and living peacefully in disguise among the population. But that peace is shattered when some decide that the inhabitants are a terminal species—doomed to extinction unless drastic action is taken. The result: clashes among the species, interdimensional battles with alien weaponry, and a plot packed with adventure, twists, and surprises.

Copies for beta readers are available in Kindle form and Word.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Lewis | 6 comments Hi,

I know this is an older post but I would love to help out. I recently graduated with a degree in publishing (editoral focus) and I am looking for ways to use my major.

Emily Lewis

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Meredith (dennismeredith) Emily wrote: "Hi,

I know this is an older post but I would love to help out. I recently graduated with a degree in publishing (editoral focus) and I am looking for ways to use my major.

Emily Lewis"

Emily,

Direct Message me and let me know if you would prefer a Kindle or Word version and I will send it to you.