Between the Lines (YA) discussion

Fun Book Quizzes > Which Mortal Instruments Character are You?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments apparently I'm like Jace

message 2: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments well thank you *dramatically flips hair

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments :)

message 4: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments You could do one on the Percy Jackson series
Have you read those?

message 5: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments YOU HAVE TO READ THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOKS!!!!!!!!
the movie sucked don't judge the books by it
oh and if you read them you just have to get past the first books the other ones are SOOO much better

message 6: by Martina (new)

Martina (marthasutcliff) | 11 comments I'm Alec
You are quiet and smart and you would rather sit inside and read than go out and slay demons. Being the oldest, you are very mature and are responsible for keeping your siblings safe. However, you are also shy and find it hard telling your parents about your relationships.
Race- Nephilim

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec
You are quiet and smart and you would rather sit inside and read than go out and slay demons. Being the oldest, you are very mature and are responsible for keeping your siblings safe. However, you are also shy and find it hard telling your parents about your relationships.
Race- Nephilim

Bharvi -BE HAPPY!!! :D  | 37 comments Magnus

You are glamorous and you hold great parties! You are the high Warlock of Brooklyn and are a highly skilled Warlock. You are very unique and dress in bright colours as you can't stand to blend in! You care about your friends and help them in battle, even though you aren't a Shadowhunter like them.
Race- Warlock

message 9: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Alec
Race- Nephilim

message 10: by Myranda (new)

Myranda | 8 comments Magnus Bane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Myranda (new)

Myranda | 8 comments Omg I loved that book I only have the last book to read

message 12: by Silvana (new)

Silvana | 74 comments Isabelle
You are stunning and you know it! You love partying and are very popular! You love to shop and will find any excuse to wear glitter! You are jealous when Clary arrives in the institute because before you were the only girl therefore you got the most attention, but you soon warm to her. But beneath all this, you care very deeply for your family and friends.
Race- Nephilim

yay! I love izzy she is so badass XD