Forgotten Classics and Other Lesser Known Books (or No One Has Read this but Me!) discussion

Jennie Gerhardt
This topic is about Jennie Gerhardt
Buddy Reads > Jennie G by Teddy D translated/published by the U of P

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by carissa (new) - added it

carissa Join us while we read Jennie Gerhardt by Theodore Dreiser...the linked version published by the University of Pennsylvania.
When are we starting Carol?
Is there a schedule?

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolfromnc) I need to dodge the start of June to allow me to focus on the Laurus discussion with the 21st Century Lit group. Plus I’m waiting for my third copy to arrive, lol. Can we shoot for starting around June 9-10? Would you like to use a 100 page per week schedule or just dive in and see how it goes? I’m flexible. Very excited about this read.

message 3: by carissa (new) - added it

carissa Yah...I have a bunch tome-ish reads happening right at the beginning of June too. Laurus is one of them!
Let's see what happens. Once you get your REAL copy...then we can see where we are with our other obligations.

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolfromnc) Thanks, carissa. The ETA is June 4, but I’m hopeful it will be sooner...

message 5: by carissa (new) - added it

carissa well my friend...let's make this a post Man Booker/pre-ToB, read, eh?

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolfromnc) carissa wrote: "well my friend...let's make this a post Man Booker/pre-ToB, read, eh?"

You got it. What, exactly, would that mean -- late October? I'm not the expert you are on these things ..... :)

message 7: by carissa (new) - added it

carissa Carol wrote: "You got it. What, exactly, would that mean -- late October? I'm not the expert you are on these things ..... :)"

er...i'm not an expert on anything...except perhaps, how to make my perfect cup of tea...which changes depending on which cup or mug I'm using...so, like ALL things in my world, let's wing it! ;))

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolfromnc) Tea! Yes!

Forgotten Classics and Other Lesser Known Books...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Jennie Gerhardt (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Theodore Dreiser (other topics)