The BOOK/MOVIE Club discussion

Ice Breakers/Activities > Question 10: What is your favorite reading spot? Where do you do the most reading? Where is you dream reading spot?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriana (Mea) (new)

Adriana (Mea) Gutierrez (adrianamea) | 129 comments Mod
Every reader has their “spot”, whether that be curled up next to the fireplace or by the window sill. Tell us about your favorite reading nook below!

message 2: by Rohit (last edited May 21, 2018 11:30PM) (new)

Rohit (rohitraut) | 58 comments For me, its more of 'when' rather than 'where' when it comes to reading. When I am reading a book, I prefer to do it at night at around 11 pm when my family are in their own rooms and there is nobody in the living room to disturb me. I sit on the sofa with white lights switched on from the false ceiling like this

message 3: by Rohit (new)

Rohit (rohitraut) | 58 comments But when I am on my farmhouse, i prefer

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 5 comments My favorite spot to read is on my day off while I have the house to myself in the front room wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee or tea

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula | 56 comments The most frequent spot for my reading enjoyment is my bed at night. Reading helps me relax and when my eyelids get heavy, I put the book on the floor next to the bed, turn off the light, and drift off to sleep.
Then there are the times when I'm in a waiting room, at the laundromat, or waiting for an event to begin. My mother used to tell people, "Paula never goes anywhere without something to read or something to write on." She knew me well.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 64 comments Rohit wrote: "But when I am on my farmhouse, i prefer

"

Wow!!!!

message 7: by Monika (new)

Monika Needham | 46 comments In my big recliner in my loft with a cozy blanket. My dream reading place would be one of those huge, almost sofa like window seats overlooking a tree-filled field, preferably in the fall.

message 8: by Rohit (new)

Rohit (rohitraut) | 58 comments Susy wrote: "Rohit wrote: "But when I am on my farmhouse, i prefer

"

Wow!!!!"

Thank you Susy :)

message 9: by Bouzon (new)

Bouzon Liu | 2 comments Of course,in the classroom.

message 10: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) I would love to have one of those window seats or a lovely porch with a swing. But, now, I have to settle for a recliner in our basement or a bench in the front yard.