Kenyons Minions discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (last edited Apr 03, 2015 08:46AM) (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments May 5th- Rosebud
May 21st- Manuela
May 22-Charlotte

message 2: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Happy Birthday to Rosebud! (And on Cinco de Mayo, no less! ;D)

message 3: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy Cinco de Mayo and bday Rosebud!! Burritos on me. ;)

message 4: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Happy Birthday Rosebud :) May is such a wonderful month to be born.

message 5: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Happy belated Birthday to myself as it is 12 min past midnight in my lovely corner of the world and a lovely long Happy Birthday for Charlotte. Hope you have a really good day. =)

message 6: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy Bday Manuela. Hope you have a big fat chocolate lover's cake and plenty of book gift cards to rain down over your lovely head!!

And Happy early Bday to you too as well Charlotte. Lots of gift cards yourw ay too. :)

Any bday plans for either of you?

message 7: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Aw, thanks! =)
Nope, no big plans, lol. XD

And a belated Happy Birthday to you too, Manuela!
Birthday Fireworks

Hope you had a great day! =D

message 8: by Manuela (last edited May 22, 2015 08:07AM) (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Hello everyone, thank you for the b-day wishes. I had a lovely day. I was cruising at work (changed with someone who needed the day off) and then I went home and spend a lovely afternoon/evening with my mom (she will leave next friday and then will have been here for 6 (six) weeks). Then Ant (hubby) woke up, cooked dinner and we had after that my strawberry birthday cake. No books as pressies but money - which I can use to buy books. LOL We went out for a birthday dinner yesterday (friday - remember I am way ahead of you guys timewise and it is now 35min into saturday) to Hahndorf, a old German settlement in the Adelaide Hills.

message 9: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments That sounds great Manuela. Very busy, fun and good times with the fam. :) And I don't think I've had strawberry cake but does sound tempting. Glad you enjoy yourself.

message 10: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Sending birthday wishes to all my fellow May babies! =)

message 11: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy Bday May Minions!!!

message 12: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Thank you Cherale and Charlotte and a belated Birthday to you and Rosebud. ;)

message 13: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Your quite welcome Manuela. :)

message 14: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Happy Birthday to my fellow May babies (VERY belated for Rosebud, hope it was a good one!) !!

message 15: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Thanks Charlotte, that was right on the day. Thanks and so sorry that I missed a few months on Goodreads. Happy Belated Birthday to all the May peeps.