Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Dorms > Thorgrim

Comments Showing 1-50 of 470 (470 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited Jul 31, 2014 05:28PM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

{-Thorgrim's Room-}

message 3: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He opened the door for Akira, immediately looking less stressed out as he entered his own place, taking off his fancy jacket.

message 4: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments ((gtg)) Akira looked around and smiled. "It's fantastic!"

message 5: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments ((K))

He shrugged,"It's fancy." He murmured,"But I prefer regal."

message 6: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "I like it" he nodded, laying on the couch.

message 7: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He smiled faintly, nodding,"Good... I'm glad you like it." He murmured, going into the bedroom and returning in more simply clothes, though he was still dressed nicely.

message 8: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He grinned "did you design it yourself?"

message 9: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments "yes," he replied, not looking at him as he washed his hands,"Why?"

message 10: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "It reminds me of you" he nodded, humming.

message 11: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He looked at him with a raised eyebrow,"How?"

message 12: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "Perfect and unmarked, not one thing out of place. It's how you represent yourself as well.

message 13: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Aug 01, 2014 05:16PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He rose an eyebrow,"Unmarked?" he asked,"What does that mean?" he inquired, drying his hands off on a towel,"I'm not injured yes, if that's what you mean."

message 14: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "you keep everything pristine" he whispered, gazing around.

message 15: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He shrugged,"Chaos isn't something I enjoy." he murmured,"If i had my way, the world would be... pristine."

message 16: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "I figured" he smiled slightly.

message 17: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He sighed, looking at him, then walking over, gently fixing his collar, looking blankly at him for a second before turning to a mirror he had on the wall, fixing his own turquoise hair.

message 18: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "You hair looks fine" he replied with a small smile, messing up his collar after Thor had just fixed it

message 19: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He blinked,"It was messy." He murmured, then turned to Akira, stubbornly fixing it again.

message 20: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "Messy is cute" he argued, messing it up again

message 21: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He eyed him,"It's chaotic, now sit still and don't touch your collar." He ordered, fixing it again.

message 22: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He glared at him, sitting still and waiting until his back was turned to mess up his collar once more, along with his own hair.

message 23: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments Thorgrim walked into the small kitchen, returning a couple seconds later, staring at him.

message 24: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "...what?" he asked, feigning innocence.

message 25: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments "You.Touched.It." He stated blankly, then walked up to him,"I said no..." He fixed his collar again, then looked at his hair,"Do you like annoying me?"

message 26: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "mm...no I didn't" he purred, gazing up at him. "I like you being near me" he corrected, this time completely honest.

message 27: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments Thorgrim faltered for a second, messing his hair up slightly before fixing it,"Do you now?"

message 28: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He smiled at his slight blunder, looking up at Thor. "Mmhmm" he replied, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

message 29: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments Thorgrim bit his lip, then looked at him blankly,"Yes?" He asked, having to prop his hands by Akira's head to stay upright.

message 30: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "I wanna kiss you right now. Do I have permission?"

message 31: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He blinked, gazing at him,"You need permission?" He asked, his voice holding a slight hint of humor to it, seemingly challenging him.

message 32: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments HE rose an eyebrow. "NO, but I thought you'd like it better if I gave you a chance to feel in charge" he teased, pulling him down to kiss him hungrily.

message 33: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He blinked, returning the kiss with the same treatment and thinking, I am in charge...

message 34: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments Akira smiled, deepening it and curling closer.

message 35: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He slowly moved his hands so they were firmly on Akira's chest, careful not to mess up his clothes as he pushed into him, shutting his eyes.

message 36: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He smiled slightly, pulling away to catch his breath, resting his forehead against Thor's as he finally opened his eyes.

message 37: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments Thorgrim looked into his eyes, catching his breath as well,"You know, you don't have to wear the overcoat..." He taunted, slowly moving his hands to pull off Akira's top layer.

((Brb... Game... UGH))

message 38: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments ((xD)) His eyes lit up as he caught onto Thor's tease, purring slightly. "..you're right. It's much too warm outside for it" he murmured slowly, kissing him again before pulling his overcoat off.

message 39: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He smirked, kissing the side of his lips to tease him as he ran his hand along Akira's tie, gripping onto it and pulling the younger demon closer.

((Now I go...))

message 40: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments ((aww kk)) He whined slightly, moving closer at his insistence to kiss him once more.

message 41: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments ((DANGIT. NOW I GO))

He smirked, kissing around his lips tauntingly,"You seem impatient for some reason..." He whispered, taking off Akira's tie,"Be careful not to choke yourself..."

message 42: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments ((OKAY GO)) He rolled his eyes, glaring at him. "Stop teasing me"

message 43: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments ((xD I gtg tho))

message 44: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments ((GAH))

A smirk played across his lips,"but I like teasing you." He murmured.

message 45: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He purred, ready to push Thor onto his back and take over, but he held back, curious. "Why?" he asked curiously.

message 46: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He hesitated for a second,"Because... I've never done this before." He murmured,"And besides, you purr." He whispered, trying to use that as a cover-up.

message 47: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments He smiled. "Are you nervous?"

message 48: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments "...no." He lied, looking into Akira's eyes for a couple seconds,"...yes..."

message 49: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 1493 comments "Don't be" he replied, studying him. "You'll be fine"

message 50: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 932 comments He felt a faint bit of heat settle into his cheeks as he nodded, leaning forward again and kissing him deeply.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10