Bloggers Unite™ discussion

Networking > Any newbie bloggers down to connect, collab, or exchange feedback?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (blueroses222) | 3 comments Hey friends!

My name's Alexis, and I just started my book/tea blog earlier this week.

I'm pursuing this as a hobby instead of a monetizing thing because I really love reading and reviewing books (also I do SEO and freelance writing irl and I wanna keep this project light and fun so I don't end up dreading it), but most of the posts I've made so far haven't gotten more than a few views at most (or none at all, lololol) and I'd really love to connect with other bloggers and become a part of the Wordpress community. :)

You can find my blog at https://paperbacksandposibiliteas.wor...

If you check it out, let me know and send me a link to yours so I can follow you back and we can link up! Thanks guys! :)

message 2: by Shruthi (last edited Jun 13, 2018 05:31AM) (new)

Shruthi (sharkmm) | 64 comments Alexis wrote: "Hey friends!

I'm pursuing this as a hobby instead of a monetizing thing because I really love reading and reviewing books..."

Hey Alexis! I'm Shruthi and I too recently started a blog.
I love how you pair tea with the book you are reviewing. That's so creative! I just followed your blog :)

I'd love if you took a look at my blog!
https://readingrecluses.wordpress.com/

message 3: by Elena (new)

Elena (eurasianinthecolonies) Alexis wrote: "Hey friends!

I'm pursuing this as a hobby instead of a monetizing thing because I really love reading and reviewing books..."

Hi Alexis! Love your site, it is super cute and that headline is amazing. I started following you! My blog site is eurasianinthecolonies.wordpress.com, feel free to check it out if you want!

message 4: by CJ | (new)

CJ | A Well-Read Tart (awellreadtart) | 44 comments Hi Alexis,

Congrats on starting your blog! :-) I also recently took the plunge and started my own book and food lover's blog in July. I love it, but it's hard, right? Sometimes I feel I check my stats more times a day than I have actual visitors to my site, lol.

I really like your blog! I just was poking around a bit and I love that you pair tea with what you're reading. (I am obssessed with tea; I have 4-5 cups a day. It's bad, I know it's bad, lol.) It's similar to what I'm doing for my blog, which is posting book reviews and recipes I've made that are inspired by the books I've read. My blog is http://www.wellreadtart.com/, and I hope you'll check it out and (maybe?) sign up for the newsletter. I just looked around your site and didn't see where to sign up for yours, but if you let me know how to do it, I will! I would love to receive updates on your reviews and teas. :-) Thanks!! --Christina

Alexis wrote: "Hey friends!