What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

One Man's Destiny
This topic is about One Man's Destiny
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance set in Italy. Has some intrigue. Family (grandmother and 2 brothers) lives in a villa? [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 5 comments I read this book in the 1990s. The setting takes place in Italy. There's a family that lives in a castle. A grandmother and 2 brothers. A woman is outside admiring their home when the grandmother invites her in. She looks just like a long dead relative. She falls in love with the older brother.They end up solving the disappearance of the look alike ancestor.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36561 comments Mod
Nancy, I added plot details to the topic header. This will help someone recognize your book faster, as a majority of our book requests are romance-related. Feel free to edit the header on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 5 comments Okay I have remembered some more. The visiting American, heroine, may have been named Analise or something similar and is 25 years old. The family in the villa is named De Medici or something similar. The heroine looks just like a relative from long ago that married into the family and then disappeared. There are 2 sons that live in the villa. The older one has a very serious personality while the younger is more carefree. There is a costume ball, maybe renaissance ball. Heroine falls in love with the older brother. The heroine ends up disappearing but is found and has figured out the disappearance of the missing ancestor.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36561 comments Mod
Is there a love triangle with the two brothers?

Are there any fantasy elements (e.g., ghosts, time travel)?

message 5: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 5 comments There is not a love triangle. I believe there is a little ghostly element.

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 5 comments yes that is it! thank you so much. I have been looking for this book for years.
thanks again

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

One Man's Destiny (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brittany Young (other topics)