YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
This topic is about Only a Millionaire
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Only a Millionaire by J.S. Scott -> Starting June 27th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alaina (ameserole) From New York Times bestselling author J.S. Scott comes the final book in her captivating Wall Street Journal bestselling series…

It has been a year since Brooke escaped to the lovely coastal community of Amesport, Maine, where no one knows her real name or what she’s been through. Now she’s finally heading back home to California. That means saying goodbye to Liam Sullivan, her millionaire blond god of a boss who’s fulfilled every one of Brooke’s fantasies. If only in her dreams…

Liam has his fantasies, too—and he’s not letting Brooke go. When he confesses his feelings, it opens the door to an incendiary romance that’s been a long time coming. So has Brooke’s own confession: that the woman Liam is falling for has been living a lie.

But there’s a secret about Brooke that even she doesn’t know. When it’s revealed, it’ll put a whole new spin on her past, her future with Liam, the true meaning of family, and the rewards of following her heart.

Jennifer | 3551 comments Ch 4 - (view spoiler)
Ch 8 - (view spoiler)
Ch 12 - (view spoiler)
Ch 15 - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler) I must admit that while this story is sweet and all, I am WAY more interested to hear Jade and Eli's story. I hope they get stranded somewhere and she has to use her survival skills to keep them both alive. A good princess rescues prince story would be nice, and if she gets a few orgasms along the way, even better. Any chance it will be like that?