Heaven Bound discussion

gєnєrαl > Chat

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments Meet people, talk to people, and generally have fun!

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Hello! I didn't see I got accepted if you would like any help please don't be afraid to ask! I would be happy to make topics and the likes for you.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments Thank you for offering to help! As a heads up, my goodreads notifications are wonky so I may not see stuff right away.

If you want, you could start creating claim forms/topics for species, except humans, demons, monsters, and normal angels. And if you have any ideas on how to expand species information that would be very appreciated.

message 4: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Of course! Always happy to help!

I'm also creating a group like this so I can bring in my list of monsters if you'd like. We can pick and choose from it for what best suits this world.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments That would be helpful. My idea was that monsters were living souls twisted by demons based on sins. And I have two out of seven ideas. Werewolves are humans twisted by wrath. vampires are lust or gluttony. and not the sparkly kind of vampire. the tear your neck out kind.

message 6: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Oooooh! Yeah here let me grab that for you!

message 7: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments It's a biiiiiit lengthy since mine is basically Storybrooke but for supernatural beings.

- Angels -
A supernatural being found in many religions, whose duties are to assist and serve God. They typically act as messengers.

- Fallen Angels -
Angel's who are a wicked or rebellious angel that has been cast out of heaven.

- Demons -
Powerful supernatural beings without the dignity of gods. Ancient demons could be good or bad. Traditionally demons have been said to reign on some other planet, usually some form of hell, and are creatures of fire. They take human form to fit on earth and cause mischief.

Elves
A race of divine or semi-divine beings endowed with magical powers, which they use both for the benefit and the injury of mankind.

- Fairies -
Often described as human in appearance and having magical powers, in modern culture, they are often depicted as young, sometimes winged, humanoids.

- Ghost -
A soul or spirit of someone departed from this world. Descriptions of ghosts range from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, life-like visions. They can pass through walls or appear and disappear. When in realistic form, they could do normal things like sit, touch, and eat etc. New ghost's tend to have trouble with accepting what they are.

- Incubus -
A demon who takes the form of a man to seduce women to have intercourse, thus making them stronger and the women more dependent on them. They are described as handsome and seductive.

- Succubus -
A she-demon who takes the form of a woman to seduce men to have intercourse, thus making them stronger and the men more dependent on them. They are described as beautiful and seductive. The female counterpart to Incubi.

- Nymph -
Is any member of a large class of female nature entities. Different from other goddesses, nymphs are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature.

- Skin Walkers (Shapeshifter) -
In some Native American legends, a skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires

- Vampires -
Re-animated humans that are immortal and thirst for blood, human blood, their desire can be quelled by animal if they so choose but must feed or they will become weak and eventually die. Can be killed by a stake to the heart, beheading, or burned 'alive'. Sun does not hurt them but irritates their eyes due to enhanced senses. They have super strength, speed, enhanced senses and quickly heal. Can only change a Human by sucking their blood and giving them from theirs. If the second part is not followed, then the human does not become a vampire instead becoming a subjugate.

- Subjugate -
Humans who have consumed enough vampire blood to Turn and are considered half-turned. They are typically kept around by vampires to feed on when they're short on blood. These subjugate are loyal to the vampire they serve, drawn to them and hoping to become vampires themselves once they die.

- Werewolves -
Like humans can be killed by anything, but takes longer than it would with a human due to their strength and healing ability, however silver burns them and can scar terribly. They can shift into their wolf form whenever they please, but new wolves are unstable and become even more unstable on a full moon. To be changed they must be bitten by another wolf even if one is born into it.

- Witch
A female human who can perform magic or other types of witchcraft.

- Warlock
A male human who can perform magic or other types of witchcraft.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments When you said Storybrooke I may have started laughing because in my mind, I've got Supernatural

message 9: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Haha! Yeah, mine is a mix of both.

I think the Subjugate, Incubi, and Succubi, and Fallen Angels would be good.

Incubi and Succubi could be lust, Fallen Angels maybe pride? Subjugate's fit greed in my book, wanting more of their 'masters' blood, to be turned, that's quite greedy heh.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments that could work

message 11: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Awesome, do you have a set template for character creation?

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments I haven't brought a template over yet but I have one that can be used. We could create a chat called character templates and have multiple

message 13: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Mm, right, since each species will need different requirements in their templates.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments Slightly different requirements

message 15: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9 comments Mm, maybe we could get a base template down and expand from there? Man, it's been so long since I've done this, it's exciting!

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments Yeah

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 78 comments Hello!

This group is now in a place where members can start joining and roleplaying. However there are a few things that are unfinished.

The current status on monsters is that there will be some created by the sins and then counterparts that are created by the virtues. For example: A siren that kills and a mermaid that is basically Rapunzel.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.