Challenge Corner discussion

Private (Private, #1)
This topic is about Private
Let's Buddy! - Series > Private Series by James Patterson -> Starting June 3rd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63439 comments Mod
The police can't help you

Former Marine helicopter pilot Jack Morgan runs Private, a renowned investigation company with branches around the globe. It is where you go when you need maximum force and maximum discretion. The secrets of the most influential men and women on the planet come to Jack daily--and his staff of investigators uses the world's most advanced forensic tools to make and break their cases.

The press will destroy you

Jack is already deep into the investigation of a multi-million dollar NFL gambling scandal and the unsolved slayings of 18 schoolgirls when he learns of a horrific murder close to home: his best friend's wife, Jack's former lover, has been killed. It nearly pushes him over the edge. Instead, Jack pushes back and devotes all of Private's resources to tracking down her killer.

Only one place to turn: Private

But Jack doesn't have to play by the rules. As he closes in on the killer and chooses between revenge and justice, Morgan has to navigate a workplace love affair that threatens to blow the roof off his plans. With a plot that moves at death-defying speeds, Private is James Patterson sleekest, most exciting thriller ever.

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments I'm excited for this series

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Me too!!!

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments I'm gonna start this one hopefully today as soon as I finish my current one 😀

message 5: by Nicole (last edited Jun 06, 2018 12:48PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments so about 25%(view spoiler)

message 6: by Nicole (last edited Jun 06, 2018 12:48PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments About 50% in now(view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments finished (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Private (Private, #1) by James Patterson
Part 1: (view spoiler)

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Part 3: (view spoiler)

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Part 5: (view spoiler)

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"
It wasn't bad I felt like there was A LOT going on in the whole thing and expected the ending to be a bit better with everything going on through it. almost like the end was rushed.

message 14: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nicole wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"
It wasn't bad I felt like there was A LOT going on in the whole thing and expected the ending to be a bit better with everything going on through it. a..."

Yeah I was like.. uh is that it?

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments i know i was listening to it and then it starts reading like the information about the writer im like wait a minute what...lol caught me off guard