Challenge Corner discussion

Shadow Wings (Skeleton Key)
This topic is about Shadow Wings
Let's Buddy! - Series > Skeleton Key series, starting with Shadow Wings, by J.C. Andrijeski - starting June 2nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Book One Description: Archangel Raguel loses his wings… right as the world is about to go to hell.

Hunting a fallen angel bent on changing human history, Archangel Raguel finds a mysterious stone bearing a symbol in the midst of his investigation. Without warning, it throws him out of the angelic realms, abruptly turning him human.

He wakes naked in Gorky Park, in 1980s Moscow, wings gone and no ability to communicate with the other side. Picked up for public drunkenness and nudity, he asks for help of KGB Agent Ilana Kopovich, who is investigating a far more gruesome crime––the murder of a half-dozen children whose bodies were left mutilated in Red Square. Little does she know, the murderer she’s hunting is the same demon Raguel wants.

Raguel asks for Ilana’s help, and she quickly realizes she needs him. Together they must stop the demon before he commits his final crime and brings the world to the brink of war.

message 2: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Shadow Wings by J.C. Andrijeski

Ch 4 - (view spoiler)
Ch 6 - (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ch 8 - (view spoiler)
Ch 14 - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

The Skeleton Key series is actually a group of books written by different authors, so I want to try the next one and see how much I like it. Problem is that they aren't numbered like a series - so which one do we want to try next? Not all of them are KU, but I noticed that Where Sleeping Dragons Lie (Dragon Shifters of Elysia, #1) by Cristina Rayne Unlocking Adeline (Skeleton Key) by J.D. Hollyfield Princess of the Damned (Skeleton Key) by Wendy Knight and The Death Seer by Tanis Kaige all have ratings over 4 - do you want to try one of those next? or these are the other ones on KU Game Master (Skeleton Key) by Scarlett Dawn The Haunted Sultan (Skeleton Key) by Gillian Zane Eunica (Skeleton Key) by J. Rose Alexander Thief of Sanguardia by Cherie Marks .

Also, how do we number them for the series challenge??

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63659 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "Shadow Wings by J.C. Andrijeski
Ch 8 - [spoilers removed]
Ch 14 - [spoilers removed]
Finished - [spoilers removed]

The Skeleton Key series is actually a group of books written by different aut..."

Sorry I just saw your comment today! Uh for the series numbers.. you would just go to the page with all the books and they should be numbered in order for the skeleton keys series - right? So just use those #'s. I'm okay to read another book from this series as well! I just started it today so we can carry on with it next month if you want or read one more this month? Up to you! Sorry for being so late on reading this book - it just slipped my mind!

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

24%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

43%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

65%: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

100%: (view spoiler)